1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video]Rudy T Award

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jun 20, 2012.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4694116/practice-note-preparing-for-game-7

Rivers presented with Rudy Tomjanovich Award: Celtics coach Doc Rivers was named the recipient of the Rudy Tomjanovich Award on May 14 by the Professional Basketball Writers Association for outstanding cooperation with the media, and the trophy was presented to him prior to Friday's practice by Hall-of-Fame writer Jackie MacMullan.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nra7NzOXe4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Awesome, Doc is the coach of the Rockets. Nice to know.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

so, anyone think we're going to draft Austin Rivers?

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Man, I didn't even know that award existed. Where have I been? Under a rock? As for his son, Austin, if drafting him would bring Dad to Houston as coach, I'd be all for it. The chaos would be marvelous to behold, and Doc is one hell of a coach. Besides, he named his son after the fine town that I've made my home in for the last 32 years. What's not to like?

:-D-

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And John Stockton named his son after ...

wait,,,

nevermind

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Right! And John Stockton named his son Fort.