1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Royce White on Rockets signing Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 18, 2012.

1. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K7wxAaf0DAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

Interesting, the devout Christian and the reader of Friedrich, ballin together.
    Opposites in many ways. I hope they gel on the court though.

3. darmor90

darmor90 Member

Total Dream Scenario:

What if these rookies play so well along with Parsons, we make the playoffs. And by playing well I mean all nba rookie team well for some of our guys. We lose but we impress in the playoffs. Then Dwight becomes a free agent with us being the most attractive option to win with cap space, he signs with us. Imagine, Dwight and good young talent. The next great era in Rockets history.

4. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Would. Never. Happen.

6. VanityHalfBlack

In a Doctor Who episode maybe??

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Exactly, Dwight needs someone to lead him to a championship.

8. ejarts

ejarts Member

can't beat the man beard.

9. mr_gootan

mr_gootan Member

This is why I don't bring my kids to the pet store to see the puppies. If we don't come home with one, waterworks.

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Every time Lamb plays a game or Royce does an interview, I want to keep them that much more.

11. Nero

Nero Member

Just reflecting on drafts in general, and the quality of the guys we seem to be adept at picking up...

Has anyone noticed we have yet to draft a 7-footer with papier-mache` kneecaps whose only real claim to fame is taking naked pictures of himself and plastering his scary python all over the internet..?

What I mean is, listening to White answer questions, it's striking how down to earth and intelligent the guy seems to be.

When is the last time the Rockets drafted a genuine knucklehead? Dorsey maybe? But even Dorsey never came across as a bad or sleazy guy, maybe just really immature.

Anyway, carry on talking about White - I just wanted to mention how nice it is that we seem to really do our homework on the character of the guys we draft, and how we probably take it for granted as fans because it just seems to be the normal operating procedure for the team.. but we really should make note of it and appreciate it.

12. Morey=Money

Morey=Money Member

I really think Royce should lean up a little and play the three. I don't think he will be as effective against NBA 4's. I do think he needs to be on the floor with his court awareness and play making abilities.

Do any of you think that Royce could lose some weight and be light enough for a back up PG? Or does he just not have the quickness. I don't think his frame would allow him to lose to much weight.

If he was lighter and quicker though he sure would be a dream at PG espcially at his height.

fantasy line up:
    Royce
    Lamb
    Parsons
    Jone
    D-Mo

eh probably on work on 2K

13. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I'm sure there will be times when Royce will play along side Parsons, where Parson will play D against the PG. I doubt it will be against someone like Paul or Westbrook, but then again, can you imagine either of those guys trying to cover White or Parsons?