1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Royce White on Rockets signing Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 18, 2012.

1. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Are you crazy?......The ZZ-Top look is inspiring....:grin:

2. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

I wanna see Royce play back-up point. For real, I think he's a match-up nightmare, especially if he's playing other back-up pg's who aren't super quick.

3. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Rolls Royce.......not bad.

When I watch him play and then listen to him talkin his Royce talk, makes me want to put on some Isaac Hayes. The rookies kickin it is making me get twisted on this Super Rental thing.

4. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Man Jeremy Lamb looks so cool just the way he talk and his demeanor ...similar like the young Kobe Bryant. Wait a couple more years...and watch out!

5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Are you really comparing Lamb to Kobe?.....:confused:

6. topNbttmGrilGLD

topNbttmGrilGLD New Member

i see this guys game easily transferring into NBA-ready game time player. A player his size with that court-vision got to keep him.

7. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Can not wait for this season to start and hopefully he is still on the roster when it does. It will be fun to see him maybe match up against LeBron when we play the Heat!

8. rocketblood713

One thing I notice about the young guns is that they dont act like rookies the way they mature for there age maybe its just me but Lamb and White and Jones like if this isnt a job like its there life I wouldnt be shocked if they shocked people ..lol wait yea

9. 1HoustonFan

1HoustonFan New Member

Royce White

He reminds me of Arian Foster. Seems eclectic.

10. yxx1218

yxx1218 Member

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  11. cheaterwon

cheaterwon Member

Talk about a circle jerk or one big trade

12. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Both Lamb and Jones have played for coaches who demand professionalism. Coaching in college has a lot to do with it. When you have 2 players who won the NCAA title in back2back years, you gotta mature quick!

I cant explain White tho... lol. He just seems like a really intelligent guy who was misunderstood in his college days. Let's see what cool handshake him and Lin come up with lol

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Agree about Rolls Royce (he's a luxury as an interview, based on what Clutch showed us. If the guy was nervous, he hid it well), and about the 3 rookies. I'm having heartburn over the thought of losing even one of them, and I want Howard. It's enough to give you an ulcer.

14. HeyBudLetsParty

Whats Royce's potential? He's not going to be Lebron, but he does posses very similar skills in terms of rebounding and passing. Do you guys think that he will end up being an Andre Iguadala type point forward?

15. Outlier

Outlier Member

He doesn't have the handles like Iggy. He'll be a more athletic Diaw.

16. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

He's got handles like iggy and then some.

17. Outlier

Outlier Member

To each his own... did you watch those instances in summer league where he'll run into the defender causing him to pick up his dribble? Or the many turnovers that he gets?

18. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Yeah, I was there in Vegas at the games. He's nothing like iggy (nowhere near as athletic), but as far as his handles and passing ability, it's the best ive ever seen from someone his size. He had some turnovers, but he's a rookie! He's a natural with the ball in his hands. Just my opinion.

He's also an excellent rebounder in addition to his court-vision, handles, and passing ability.

19. willieg52

willieg52 Member

Except White is 6.7 w/o shoes nd 6.825 with

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I definitely hope we keep this guy.