1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video]Prank Gone Wrong

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jeffvangundy, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Seems fake.
    After the girl gets hit by the car, nobody even checks on her. They all just stand around in hysteria...staring at her on the ground.
    I imagine my first reaction would be to fall to the ground, check to see if she is alive and immediately call 911.

2. Dei

Dei Member

Hey look gaiz, it's David Blaine!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AYxu_MQSTTY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AYxu_MQSTTY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  3. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Her body appears by the driver side door, even though she did not fall in the path of the wheel on the driver's side. Unless the driver dragged her body 2 feet without anybody noticing, it's fake.

4. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Even though the video is obviously fake, I still cringed the moment she got hit by the car.

5. Raven

Raven Member

Video needed a marker board. Then everyone would have fallen for it.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I lol'd at the viral marketing.

7. Mr. Space City

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

8. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

So fake. Not even well done. At least the end wasn't. Big time overacting for one. Second, the guy gets out screaming he never even saw her. But the driver side door is closed. He barely had time to get out or close the door, nor did you hear the door close. Plus, someone already mentioned that the physics of it wouldn't have left her on that side of the car.
    As quickly as the camera girl got down there, realistically the guy would have been in shock and probably still in the car.

9. BetterThanEver

There is another discrepancy. When they look out the window in the beginning for several seconds, there are shadows from the buildings, trees, and car. There does not appear to be any shadows of clouds that would darken the scene, the kitchen has light pouring in the window until she runs outs.

As the camera follows her, the lighting completely changes within seconds. The sky has suddenly become overcast, or the time of day has changed. It's much darker, and there are no shadows coming from any plants or the car.

The shadows always mess up the amateurs.

[​IMG]

10. BetterThanEver

Here is the image as she runs out the door. The sun is still bright. The light casts a shadow of the guy's arms against the white wall. This image is only a few seconds before the camera follows her outside.

[​IMG]

11. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

Reminds me of this gem:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xEzyib-jDJk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xEzyib-jDJk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Car collision done much better. More realistic in the physics.

12. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

LOOOOL

13. Ashes

Ashes Member

Zing.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I did feel thirsty for PowerAide after watching it.

I'm gonna burn for laughing my ass off.

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

The physics of her getting hit by the car are so completely bogus, and betterthani already pointed out the lighting. So fake.

16. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Snopes said it was real.

17. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Link?

18. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

It does look real but it's fake and besides who the hell can ignore someone blatantly recording them in their own home.

19. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Would hit.

not with a car though....w/ my penis.

20. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

It's real, I knew her. Karma's a b****, Rachael, you triflin' ass ho.

1 person likes this.