1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video: NSFW: Michael Cera flips out on the set

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by kaleidosky, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

I've never seen it.

2. TheBigAristotle

I was going to say, he plays a walking vagina in films and he goes off on the set? lol.

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Michael Cera is my favorite comedic actor these days. Him putting on that robe during the middle of his diatribe was genius.

This is my favorite Cera video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSnBhvaXURA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSnBhvaXURA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Impossible is Nothing video comes a close second.

4. Medicine N Music

Medicine N Music Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How is this video even funny? The host basically acts immature, Cera doesn't do anything, and had normal reactions. I've heard so many people say Cera is funny, but IMO he is just not funny at all.

Also, what's with the dry comedy lately? In most of these shows, it seems like the actors/actresses are trying a little too hard to be funny.

5. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

It must be horrible to have to smoke the mary juwanna to get a "joke."

6. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

There's your problem. Best television series ever made. And, for purposes of this thread, it's where you really 'get' Michael Cera's style.