1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] No Layups Game 4: Adelman, Battier, Brooks and Chuck Hayes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by raheel1560, May 10, 2009.

1. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

Hey Everyone,

Here is the newest No Layups breaking down the huge win over the Lakers. Cameos by Adelman, Brooks, Battier and Hayes. Question of the thread, can they do it on Tuesday night?

Watch until the end as we have a sweet soundbyte from Chuck Wagon

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4582444&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4582444&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/4582444">No Layups: Game 4 Lakers vs Rockets: Role Players</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user484766">Chance McClain</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p><p>Raheel Ramzanali and David Nuno of 1560 The Game break down the huge Rockets win over the Lakers. Cameos by Adelman, Brooks, Battier and Hayes. Question of the thread, can they do it on Tuesday night?<br /></p>

1 person likes this.
  2. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Thanks Raheel.

3. worzel gummidge

Has Nuno told his story about partying with James Goldstein yet?

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Is anyone else have audio problems? I'm not hearing anything.

Edit: n/m .

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

6. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Great video as always guys.. you guys do a really good job with this stuff. LMAO I loved how Aaron Brooks dressed.. looked very fancy. :D

GO ROCKETS!

7. rocketsmetalspd

Raheel let Nuno know that this win is not a steal the win on Tuesday will be a steal like I stated in the last video you put up. I know I said before knowing Yao would be out for the series but as Houston fanatic I can't stop believing in the Rockets no matter what.
    As for Tuesday's game you know Kobe and Lakers will play desperate and will revert back to playing physical with the Rockets. The Rockets should not fall into the trap and get their game out of sorts because of it. Rockets will keep it close and have a good chance to winning the game. Rockets win on my book by 6.
    GO ROCKETS !!!!

8. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

man what a game everyone stepping up and playing big

looks like it carried over to no layups as well

look at that steady camera work from Miguel!

9. petey006

petey006 Rookie

aaron brooks is a funny guy :)

10. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

haha that comment made my night

11. Puff

Puff Member

ill let him know...

12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

13. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Like the Rockets, you guys have gotten better all year long. Great job w/ No Layup's and the post game recap's.

14. rocket1710

rocket1710 Member

hey i know were not even near the off-season but do you think the rockets would go after chris wilcox or antonio mcdyess to back up yao.... who would you want??

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Thanks for sharing! Btw, not sure why this thread had only 3 stars. Some bitter people out there. 5 stars from me. Should bring it up to 4 stars total.

Great game by the Rockets!

:)

16. Electro

Electro Member

thanks a ton

17. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

Thanks for all the nice comments!

18. bucket

bucket Member

Great video, as always!

The funny part is (according to Feigan's blog) that the note that said those red blazers were mandatory was actually posted by Chuck Hayes as a joke and Brooks fell for it.

19. cujo

cujo Member

Great show! Love how Brooks fell for the red jacket trick. Just shows how close this team is.

20. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

I am totally rocking a bow tie for no layups after Game 6