1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] *NEW* Houston Rockets "It's Time" Commercial

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Sep 25, 2007.

1. HipHopSince1981

as Calvin used to say, "that puts a smile on my liiips"

less then two weeks..woohoooo!

2. OrangeRowdy95

OrangeRowdy95 Contributing Member

A lot of the Rowdies were pissed about this one. Rowdies were asked to shoot a commercial with TMac, so everyone was all excited, and there was actually a big turnout on a working weekday afternoon, maybe 1:00. THey tell the Rowdies TMac's running late, and they end up waiting for 2 hours, it's burning hot outside, and then they stuck the Rowdies in the back behind the front office people and their kids. All that for 1/4 second of airtime. Right after shooting that shot, which took 1 minute, they kicked all the Rowdies out and said they had to leave immediately, no talking, no hanging around, no trying to talk to TMac. TMac wouldn't even talk to the Rowdies, he only talked to the front office people's kids and gave them autographs.

3. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Longest Offseason EVER.

I can't wait any longer.

4. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I got goose bumps. I cant wait for this season to start!