1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Kobe elbowing Artest, Game 6 (The Remix)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PhiSlamma, May 17, 2009.

1. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

WARNING: This video contains loud techno music, so if you don't like that, please turn down the audio.

It also contains spliced audio of Ron Artest 'saying' "Kobe Bryant...got punked." :D

Just a nice little comedy vid with a side dish of conspiracy and some "Kobe sucks!" chants for the great people of ClutchFans. Can't wait for the game!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r6n_-qEDvF4&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r6n_-qEDvF4&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Let's Go Rocks!!

2. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

3. DrJB25

DrJB25 Member

Sick.. hahaha

4. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

Ha ha! Glad you liked it. :)

Just wanted to have some fun tonight and get ready for tomorrow.

5. Rudyball

Rudyball Contributing Member

Now I am ticked theat they rescinded the tech foul on him. The guy is punk.

6. MattM

MattM Member

Yeah, looks like he took an elbow.

Kobe must have been working on that move in practice, very sneaky.

I guess Ron got the foul called on him because his face fouled kobe's elbow?

7. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

One thing that confused me: if that technical foul was rescinded, why they kept Game 6 score as 95:80, not 94:80?

8. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

He clearly elbowed him, or at least forearmed him, to the face.

Not only should that be a tech, it could be a suspension. They have the technology to review it in slow-mo, they just didn't want to do anything.

:(

SOS -- Same 'Ol Stern

9. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

Kobe is a very dirty player, and has been for years. Ask Marko Jaric, or Mike Miller, or plenty of other guys. He's very sneaky with what he does but he's a punk with his tactics and he knows he'll get away with most of them.

In a couple of years, when he stops getting the superstar calls, it will be a whole different world for the Kobster.

10. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

Good point. There's likely a rule about that.

Maybe this point, the extra point for HOU, is how the league justifies not keeping the tech foul and/or suspending him. Weak

11. cavevato

cavevato Member

Dang thats two times my eyes deceived me! First I thought Fisher on Scola was a flop. This one as well. Total B.S that Kobe gets away with that. How the heck do they rescind that and not supend him :mad: