1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Kobe and Dwight exchange a few words

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OMXFrj1BFzh/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

So Kobe is a p***y and Dwights a b**** ass... glad we got that settled! I wish Dwight would have just said "scoreboard"

6. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Kobe had to make the game about him. Since winning it wouldn't happen he started stuff with Dwight. Dwight took it easy on him. Can you imagine what Krazy Karl would have done to him?

Add the way that Kobe inserted himself right next to Randle when he got hurt. Looked pretty contrived. Yes, we're looking at you Kobe. But it sure isn't because of the game you're playing.

7. qetwr111

qetwr111 Member

Why did Dwight have to swing his elbows in the first place? Don't instigate stuff if you can't back it up.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Oh, trust me... I'm not surprised.

BLIND loyalty isn't just limited to the Rockets either.
    I laugh at all fans.

9. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Have you ever watched a basketball game? Have you ever seen someone get a rebound?

10. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Lmao, that's cuz nobody tests Dwight Howard. Plenty of people have gone at Kobe.

[​IMG]

11. RCPM

RCPM Member

He is already a rapist.

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Don't forget Chris Childs slamming that pathetic ass on a table.

13. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Terrible post. Go back to LA and worry about which lottery pick you're going to end up with.

1 person likes this.
  14. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Then I post 3000 times on a fan site.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Remember this Kobe...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/juyF3zso75k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I don't commit offensive fouls, nor do I like it when someone commits them, either.

Technicals are NOT called, ever. :) That would be funny, though, I agree. "BAM, BAM, both o'them! [pointing at Oakley and Ellie]"

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

doesn't PHO get their lottery pick?

18. jim1961

jim1961 Member

I am pretty sure that had anyone else had the ball, Kobe wouldnt have acted that way. On the other hand, I am pretty sure anyone who got in that close to Howard would have gotten a very similar reaction.

I think the score (Lakers getting blown out) had an impact as well. Was a combination of that and not so hidden animosity on Kobe's part towards Howard resulting in emotionally motivated frustration.

If Kobe's temper is igniting in the first game of the season, where will it be later in the season? In the coming games against us?

Kobe got lucky in a sense that last years Lakers poor performance was mitigated by him being in street cloths most of the season. If he is healthy and playing all season, its hard not to see further frustration from him. Kobe is not used to losing and being on a bad team. The writing is on the wall that he will go ballistic on somebody before the season is out.

19. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

I'm glad they could swallow their hate for a moment and acknowledge this fact.

20. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

WTF? Kobe is the one who instigated it by fouling him. Dwight has every right to protect the ball by clearing out space for himself. Go to LakersGround with that stuff.