1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] KJ McDaniels throws down two nasty slams in Philly

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 9, 2016.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

[​IMG]

2. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Absolutely true about practice. But with his best game as a Houston Rocket yet (granted it was only the 76ers), you don't think KJ earned himself at least some minutes next game?

Either way with JB's constant lineup and rotation carousel, it's gonna be interesting to watch for tonight

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree! I am actually seeing hope for this team with the changes and additions to our team! I can't wait for the game. We are one step away from moving into Dallas' position as the 7th seed.

4. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Small ball? Rockets are TINY ball with Bev, jet, harden, Ariza and Howard on the floor. Miniature.

KJ may not be a world beater, I don't think anybody believes in his HOF campaign but what he is at this point practically represents everything we see as a need. Bench player who can put it in the basket. A plus defender, a two way player. An athletic player. An energetic player. Some new blood. Somebody to take Minutes from Brewer. Seriously, what in the world does he have to do? The guy represents some hope for this team and not one of you can even put up a competent argument that he doesn't deserve 8-10 minutes a game.

5. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

IFUDONTLIKETHATUDONTLIKENBABASKETBALL

6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How people don't see what a plus he is to what we lack at times baffles me. JB has frustrated me so many times as well by letting certain players stay on the court when they gave a half effort, turn the ball over by sloppy playing, and take far too many 3's when they are cold and others are hot.

7. SunsRocketsfan

Kid has hops.. Love the energy he brings to this lifeless team

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/houstonrockets/videos/10153999084847320/" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/houstonrockets/videos/10153999084847320/"><p>Day off after a 9 day, 5 game road trip? Not for K.J. McDaniels. We ran into him putting in work last night #Pursuit</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/houstonrockets/">Houston Rockets</a> on&nbsp;<a href="https://www.facebook.com/houstonrockets/videos/10153999084847320/">Monday, March 14, 2016</a></blockquote></div></div>

always good to see things like this. while some of the guys were at the Future concert/limelight last night he was putting in some extra work.:cool: