1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jordan Hill dunks vs. Bobcats (UPDATE: Added 2nd slam)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Damion Laverne

2. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Meh, I can't seem to find these dunks remotely cool after what i've seen Blake Griffin do..

3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

It's funny how Bullard talks about how athletic Jordan Hill is but really c'mon man! The guy can jump and dunk but the real reason why is looks so athletic is because Scola, Miller and Hayes are so unathletic that next to them it makes him look like some sort of a athletic freak when reality he is jump doing simple dunks when he has the opportunity.

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yeah the support might be "hopeful" promotion of Hill. Still, the 2nd dunk he actually created for himself and sent it on 2 people, rather than a simple offensive rebound and 1 hand putback with no one around him.

5. roksoer

roksoer Member

6. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Not a huge McLady fan, but TMac was actually a very good passer. He routinely had >5 assists. I think at one point he was our assist leader. Not to derail, but my complaint was he ONLY passed if it was for an assist. He would never make that extra pass that might result in somebody else getting an assist.

Back on point, Hill looks like a nice long term prospect. It's also nice to have somebody that can still get a block after everybody else screwed up their defensive assignment. It's been a LONG time since we've had that.