1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jordan Hill & Chase Budinger - Highlights Vs Spurs (10.7.10)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Oct 8, 2010.

1. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

For someone who has followed Hill's collegiate career......this is VINTAGE J-Hill. Yes he's not the smoothest offensive player but he is much more skilled than people think. Expect more mid-range type jumpshots and those turnaround hooks as he becomes more comfortable.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

seems like he will be doing that less i suppose if he is playing more center this year and less power forward.

3. devilsdandruff

nothing but net.

4. Htown's2kFinest

Don't forget the block of the night lol.

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Budinger is our best catch-and-shoot guy off the screen. We need to run more doube/triple picks plays (a la Reggie Miller) for him in end game situations.

6. johnnyonthespot

I love hill's style of play. He is not the most athletic or coordinated player but he goes all out on every play. I would take a player with extreme effort over a more talented player 9 times out of 10, simply because they make the game more fun too watch. I am also loving the mid-range jumper. I hope he continues to improve and finds a spot in the rotation.

7. albuster

albuster Member

As the season progresses, I hope more attention will be given to Bud by his team mates. He is really deadly in offense and moves a lot without the ball. He will be doing a lot of damage offensively if his team mates just recognizes his presence and abilities. The coach has to make this happen too.

8. Htown's2kFinest

Please make a video of Courtney Lee next.

9. Classic

Classic Member

Well I guess it is a good thing that was preseason game number 2 then.

10. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

Hill has Stoudemire's jumpshot. Now he just needs his post moves.

11. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Our second year PF is a jump shooter, ala David West.... :confused:

Bud is a huge steal at #44 haha