1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jeremy Lin vs Cavs (20pts, 5assts, 4rebs, 3/5 3ptm)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

His usage rate currently stands at 19.3, the same as Toney Douglas'.

2. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From coffeetime.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5AgpXajLgqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. LLDD117

LLDD117 Member

Missed the game, thanks for the video!:grin:

4. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

I just like to chime in and say to whoever criticizes Bill Worrell, stfu, Bill's awesome.

5. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

great all around game from jlin!

6. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

His usage rate of 19.3 is average among all NBA point guards. Same with Douglas.

7. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Agreed, he is one of the best in the business.

8. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

He's lost a lot of pep in his step in the past few years. He's still one of the better commentators in the league, but even in Harden/Lin/Rockets highlights, cool dunks or plays don't really receive much excitement from Bill.

9. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Somehow chandler parsons just have to be in every thread, and now even in a fan video of beardsanity. And he is only in his 2nd year.

Definitely hoping that CP25 never get traded. :cool:

10. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

I don't know what games you're watching, but most of the highlights that make it on ESPN is with Bill's voice b/c of his excitement.

11. gefforycook

gefforycook Member

I bet he will get a shoe endorsement deal soon. He is quite well know in Chinese basketball fans with his own group follower, mainly teenage girls and young lady there in China.

12. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

Chinese people have been brainwashed into thinking white people are more attractive than Asian people. You look at their billboard ads - full of white people. They really need to stop watching Western movies and TV.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With all respect due (I won't say how little out of respect), you're nuts. Bill is one of the best game callers in the business, and has been for decades. You like Calvin? Almost everyone here, including me, including Bill Worrell, love Calvin. Some of us, myself included, were huge fans of his back when he played. You want Bill to be a more excited, more pumped up play caller? The answer is simple. Put Murph next to him, like he was for years. The pair together are the best NBA commentators in the business. Bill has to juggle literally between Bull and Clyde during games. He carries Clyde, who I love, but who should take over Murph's role in the half time show if Alexander insists on having him on the broadcast team (I'd prefer Bart Ennis and Bull, myself), and Bull, who I also love, but who should be the "roving reporter," a broadcast sub, a half time dude, or a radio guy. It stiffles Bill, who has to worry about making them look good as much as he worries about calling the game, in my humble opinion.

Bill and Murph need to be our broadcast team, and for 82 games, plus the playoffs, not for 41 games (hello, Clyde), or not at all, which has had us suffering now for far too long. So don't blame Bill Worrell. Blame those responsible for keeping Calvin Murphy away from what a higher power than Les Alexander intended to be his post-NBA career, the color man sitting next to Bill Worrell. I want Murph back, crazy suits, cookies, and all. It's what fate intended for the Houston Rockets, and it's way past time for a righteous return to Bill and Murph calling the games.

Make it happen, Front Office. We have suffered enough. Bill has suffered enough. Do it!

14. GIGO

GIGO Member

Couldn't agree more!

15. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

3/4 of our resident Clutch fans at the time said Lin flopped. I guess a skull to the nose and mouth can cause flops.

16. roxxy

roxxy Member

Do we find out today whether he gets a flopping warning?

17. BlueJazz

BlueJazz Member

That was fun, thumbs up Knickskiller!

18. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

THE BEST HIGHLIGHTS EVER!

19. Arthurprescott2

20. roxxy

roxxy Member

^ Those pictures are hilarious.