1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jeremy Lin Hightlight + Interview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dragonz, Dec 23, 2012.

1. cbk41

cbk41 Member

To all the former Knick fans on this board: Are you guys enjoying being a Rockets fan so far?

2. peter2012

peter2012 Member

YES!

1. Harden is much better than Cancer Melo. He can become a true leader. Though I dont like too much his ISO play, too much ISO-harden is the reason we lost a few games. The good thing is coach realized it and gave lin more play now.

2. I dont see rockets have any ******* players so far. For knicks, I can easily name a few. I still like Novak a lot.

3. Lin struggled for most of the games because he was used as spot-up shooter not PG. That is coach's fault(I am not so sure, maybe something else we dont know). It seems everyone has to pass the ball to Harden for the final play, lots of ugly turnovers. After Spurs and Knicks game, Lin finally gained the coachs' trust, game plan finally changed and things became better and better.

4. Sad to see lin on the bench even though he played well. I remember he said in the postgame interview that he was not dissappointed his effort, you can tell he was not happy he was benched even though he played well in that game. But lin proved he is not a fluke again and again.

5. Enjoy reading lots of arguement. LOF vs LOH LOF vs DOF or L(awry)OF
    You can tell the argument become less and less because Lin can play his gamestyle again. He proved haters wrong again. But they are waitting for lin's another bad game. Lots of tough games ahead, they will appear again for sure. Haters gonna hate nomatter what.

6. Knicks have more fans than Rockets. Lots of knicks fans still love Lin for sure.

3. manning

manning Member

The team is playing well and I'm loving it.:)

4. Supermaruchi

Supermaruchi Member

Yes. -I am still half werewolf and half vampire. I have still been struggling with my Bulls.

5. Cadreaming

Cadreaming Member

Good post! Repped.