1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jeremy Lamb - 26 points vs Wizards (SL) (7.14.12)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Jul 17, 2012.

1. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I really need to see more of his game because based strictly on this video he looks extremely soft. That type of game will get him nowhere unless he really is a Kevin Martin clone (meaning he's amazingly accurate and can get to the FT line).

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I hope to see him LAMB-INATE A LOT of defenders this year in a Rockets Uniform. If I get season tickets, I am bringing a "YOU JUST GOT LAMB-INATED" sign to every game

3. kaydawkuh

kaydawkuh Member

Am I the only one who sees a SG version of Kevin Durant? The reason I say this is because both Lamb and Durant score very efficiently, predominantly from the perimeter and most importantly...off very few dribbles. I remember in the playoffs people were starting to say KD scores so easily because his moves are so quick and efficient. A lot of points come off of a Catch and Shoot/One dribble pullup.

My no means am I saying he's going to become a three time scoring champ. I just see a similarity in the way these two get their points. And they both have the thin, lanky body types!

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Thank you Batkins....

I see some Rip Hamilton in his game.

5. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

I'm sure he'll Lambaste a few defenders before his time is through.

He is very effortless like McGrady and is much better creating for himself than Martin which I pray will lead to more 4th quarter efficiency from that position and additionally I am impressed with Zoran. If Lamb's shot isn't falling, young Ginobli can provide a change of pace and defensive intensity.

I believe we got ourselves a steal.

6. Sanity2disChaos

He has alot of Jeremy Lamb in his game .....if you want a super star then address his game as such .....all great players have there own style /swagg to there game and he has the potential to be great ....

7. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Lambsanity
    Lambtastic
    Lambulous
    :grin:

8. LCAhmed

Just checked NBA.com and Jeremy Lamb has moved into the top ranked rookie on the rookie ladder. I know it's early, but I still feel its worth noting hes ranked above tyshawn taylor, bradley beal, damian lillard, MKG, and Harrison Barnes. Terrence Jones also ranked #9 on the ladder. Things are looking a little brighter now

9. Hou_rox

Hou_rox Member

Enough with the bizarre and absurd comparisons.

He reminds me of Adonal Foyle.

10. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

He injured his ankle during the Pre-Draft Workouts. This caused him to cancel some workouts right before the draft. There wasn't enough time or enough interest to access his situation properly. Because of this he fell to us.

11. htownfan_9210

htownfan_9210 Member

you're late on this one

12. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Goodbye K Mart!!

13. LCAhmed

figures. It's hard to make breaking news on CF when we have so many hawks hitting refresh on all the rumor mill sites every 5 seconds

14. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Kerry Kittles with more one on one game.

15. heads.up

heads.up Member

YES!!! I was just about to comment that the highlight video reminds me of how Durant plays. Lamb comes off curls and screens and launches the ball similarly to Durant along with the floaters and 1-2 dribble and shoot moves.