1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] James Harden scores 13 straight points to force OT, put away the Kings

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 12, 2014.

1. rocketblood713

He was tired like a MF at the end lol ...MVP!

2. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Harden must have read our threads on TMac's 13 in 35 secs 10th anniversary, so he decided to have his own 13 in OT (and final min of regulation).

Masterful ... bad back and back-to-back and all. He's the real MVP at this point in the season.

3. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Harden loves Ariza's chest

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Every step that Harden and our team take strengthens our resolve and belief, that one day we will scale Everest again.

6. Braunatron

Braunatron Member

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wrvi_hpKh0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Courtesy of @DawkinsMTA

1 person likes this.
  7. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

This one goes in the vault.

8. bongman

bongman Member

That was all initiated by PB. He was trying to get into Rudy's head hoping he would do something stupid.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

St. James

You da real MVP!!

10. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

Look, I am not a big fan of Harden. I thought he didn't play defense and hog the ball too much last season.

But he is a totally different player right now, I don't know what coach K did to him during the summer.

If he isn't being mentioned as top 3 MVP candidates, sth is very wrong with the NBA and the media.

11. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

One of the great all time performances by a Rocket in closing out a game last night. Simply incredible.

12. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Like take a pull up jumper at the end of the fourth quarter?! PBev's planned worked! Haha

13. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I'm dead on my feet today after sticking it out for two consecutive drag-em-out West Coast games while heading to work on an Eastern time corporate schedule every morning, but damned if that Harden performance wasn't worth it.

14. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

it amazes me how he almost effortless gets to the paint - he is great at creating angles for himself with his handles. Everyone knows he wants to go left to his dominant hand and somehow is still able to 85% of the time despite the defender trying to cut off his left hand.

What he is doing is downright special right now - we are all witnesses

15. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Same here...I even stuck around for the jokers in Inside the NBA hoping for some Harden talk(there really wasn't much).

Watching Harden last night was like watching a classic Jordan game where he just takes the team on his shoulder. It's different from the guy who gets the hot hand - there was this quiet confidence that Harden had where you almost feel like he didn't even consider for a minute that his team might lose that game. It was really really impressive.

Ironically, I had a beard as long if not a little longer than James' but I finally cut it yesterday. If I knew that me cutting my beard would give James strength... I'll have to grow this out for the playoffs and cut it when the Rockets really need a big game.

16. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

17. Classic

Classic Member

Sacramento fans have seen this before:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oEcZQvTXrMw?list=PLlo1ad8jgOV7K8bGQKw9jDd1qawkZQG-Z" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm thinkin James feels comfortable in that arena.

18. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I was especially glad to see him scoring with his right hand. He did it all for us.

19. solid

solid Contributing Member

Fans universally love grit, determination, and courage. The Rockets are building something special.

20. haydenfisher342

I dont think I know what we have in James Harden.