1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Idiots give pot to 2 and 5 year old kids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Nothing like seeing this to piss me off in the morning. Click on link to see video.

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/11160410/detail.html

Video Appears To Show 2-Year-Old Smoking Pot

POSTED: 11:48 pm CST March 2, 2007

WATAUGA, Texas -- A 17-year-old faces a felony charge of injury to a child after police found a videotape that appears to show him and another man teaching his 2- and 5-year-old nephews to smoke mar1juana, police said.

The video shows two children being taught to smoke mar1juana and the men encouraging them to "get high," police said. A man can be seen placing a mar1juana cigarette into a baby's mouth and, in another part of the video, a different boy is shown smoking on his own.

"The video contains disturbing images of the young children being badgered into smoking a mar1juana cigar, commonly referred to as a 'blunt,"' according to a release from the Watauga Department of Public Safety.

The bail for Demetris McCoy, 17, was set at $150,000. He remained in jail Friday night, police said.

Police found the video Feb. 22 while investigating McCoy and Vanswan Polty, 18, in connection with some area burglaries. Polty faces burglary charges and is free on $22,000 bail, according to court records.

The children have been in the custody of Child Protective Services since last week, a spokeswoman said.

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

That is some serously f*cked up sh*t..... :(

3. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Children having a ritual smoke in the Rastafarian church.

4. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

thats just sad....

:(

I feel really bad for those kids....

5. Hmm

Hmm Member

Maybe these two read up on "baby massage" and figured.. if a baby gets stressed enough to need a massage... it's stressed enough to smoke a blunt..?

6. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

i dont see what the big deal is? theyll smoke it in 10 yrs anyways...

but ya thats not cool

7. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I was gonna watch Sesame Street, but I was high
    I was gonna look at Big Bird's feet, but I was high
    Now I'm eating paste, and I know why
    Because I got high
    Because I got high
    Because I got high