1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Harden-Thabeet argument, Thabeet gets tech for pushing ref

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 28, 2012.

1. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Drexler, and Jake has a long history, Drexler's playoff game throw out in the middle of the PHX series in PHX...was UNREAL, it is about up there with Duncan getting tossed from the bench...Some refs, are just jealous...and think they control the game...

I still think refs are dirty, not all, but there was no just "rouge" REF...that Stern got rid of, please...

Also did anyone notice last night when Harden was getting hacked, and just getting reached in, among others, but never did he get the calls, Durant, got touch fouls for falling away, and the Harden foul on the 3 pt./4 pt play by Durant was ridiculous call, that Harden said call it both ways....

Then Lin got fouled, and he got called for the foul...what happens Lin was nice, and said something to the ref...and guess what that ref he said it to...basically said, "my bad"-the OKC Thunder get so many calls...it is unreal...just touch fouls, this is basketball..not flag football...and No hand checking still exists...Oh and Martin grabbed Cook at the top of a 3 pt shot he shot, by his waist at the top of Cook's shot...and guess what Martin didn't get a foul called....

RIGGED...Just hope Morey continues to grow this team...this team is young...I hope PP steps up next time, but it really wasn't a big deal, Harden said his thing, Asik pushed him away, it wasn't the "Rondo/Boston fight" last night, or nothing, and PP didn't need to jump in....

2. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Props to Patpat for taking it in stride. Definitely more comfortable about his sexuality than those dude who have to quickly say "no homo" like it's a reflex.

3. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

dang it ..i did...lollllllll

4. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

yah you see that? He looked like he would have smashed him...and thabeet is coming forward with his whole weight and asik doesnt budge with just one arm while moving forward pushing thabeet back...

that dude is strong

5. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Don't involve Ibaka in this scandal! That was Durant fool lol

6. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? Nowhere in my post did I say anyone is "afraid of gay people." It's just that threads like this put clear markers on the people who aren't secure enough in their own sexuality or masculinity to see something like this without shouting, "hurr hurr, Patterson is so gay!" That just screams of someone with the thought process, "I need to point out the things I think are gay so no one will think that I could be gay!"

Grow the **** up.