1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video Game] The Last of Us

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Keyser Soze, Jun 4, 2013.

1. VanityHalfBlack

What is your PSN? Add me dude!!!

thekatoshow

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

^^^

Yea that crap happened in the sewers when you get seperated with the boy.

Damn things when crazy and it made stealth difficult.

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Ccorn89.

I'll get on when I get done with work. 4ish.

4. mrm32

mrm32 Member

The sweet stage at the end and the dark electrical room in the hotel at the beginning are the most frustrating stages in a game I have ever played. Especially when you increase the difficulty.

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Sewer* not sweet.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Is that where there's no zombies left, you turn on the generator and there's like 20?

I almost gave up at that part.

7. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Broh, play it on survivor!

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

apparently after you beat it on survivor there is grounded. and is a lot harder then survivor. crazy talk

9. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Haven't try grounded mode myself.

10. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

I'm playing it on Grounded. It's insane!!!

11. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Yes! I had to memorize the route back to the door and practice it before turning on the generator to beat that stage. Stopping to take care of clickers would only prolong my defeat.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

:( and I wait..

13. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Are you on ps3 or ps4. I'm on ps3 right now.

14. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

For some reason the multiplayer is like Dayz in a way. How you gotta stealth in order to kill people and Bandage your teammates imo.

15. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

I'm digging the multi, it's just weirdly unbalanced. Usually the losing team gets more items etc from those chest, but I've been in some games where my team is getting wiped and I get like one bandage every chest. I can't do **** with one bandage, I still need the other item (alcohol?) to make a band aid.

I have the max sneaking/silent perks equipped, yet the other team always know where I'm at when I'm crouch walking. Maybe it's broken or something, I don't know. I just know it's frustrating when I can't see them at all, yet they can see me on their radar, although I wasted my perk points on stealth. Perhaps the opposite of the perk is true and it makes you easier to kill, not harder.

The game is very inconsistent. There are some games I can shoot someone 3-4 times and they'll die. Other games I shoot someone 6-7 times and they are still alive. You know what's awesome? You shoot someone point blank 5-6 times, they survive and shoot you with one arrow and you die. What the hell is that? They should at least make every bow and arrow kill at least two hits, not one.

You know what's fun? When you get stuck with a level zero noob. He runs directly into the enemy, stands still and tries to aim and fire, gets killed. Respawns, rinse and repeat. Goes 0-13, wasting over half the teams lives. Amazingly, we almost won that game too. I asked him to stop running and follow the team, he ignores teams and plays the game like it's COD running around like RaMbo.

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

Ps3 breh

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

You'll learn interrogation is the only way to go.

18. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

How does that work? I haven't tried it yet. I only play supply raid and I'm trying to get 80 survivors to unlock whatever bonuses you get. I'm really close right now, at 72.

19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Interrogation is like capture the flag. You have to down someone to get an opportunity to interrogate, which is like a special execution. After 5 your team finds the other teams safe and you have to unlock it.

It's the easiest to level on because 90% of the time the winning team will slow down the game to get more parts, which gives you an opportunity to get parts so you don't end with too bad a score.

I never play the others any more.

20. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Is it me or does it seem like the bow and arrow is the most powerful weapon in multiplayer?