1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video Game] Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Oct 25, 2011.

1. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

read that bans are only being issued to known hackers and/or people accepting invites into money pools and receiving money from known hackers.... if you do get money they expect you to report it, if you dont idk what happens.. fck em just play ignorant..

2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I received over $300 million, reported it, and I'm still spending it......lol

Hopefully they don't ban me.

3. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I have around 24 billion now .. I also reported it after the first random deposit but have since had 3 randoms just stick money in my account . It's impossible to just play the game and not receive tons of money from jackasses depositing it or from all the huge bounty's that are placed constantly on people . If they ban people for receiving money then there won't be many left . This game is broken beyond repair

4. Poloshirtbandit

I must be the only person that hasn't gotten a bajillion dollars yet. I tend to try and stay as far away from other people as possible unless I'm doing a mission though.

5. joesr

joesr Member

regarding the money, private servers are a big label, exchaning money within a private server is one way they target you

tried inviting you to some missions stickem, im trying to get two more lvls

6. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

i saw that but when i went to my phone the invite was gone.

here the tut i watched and it has improved my pilot skills a bunch.. racking up kills..

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/18Z8NYR1Mm4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

2 people like this.
  7. Poloshirtbandit

So I just logged in for about 30 minutes and was gifted $400 million by three different people. I don't even want it, kinda takes the fun out of the game for me.

8. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Yo can someone on xbox gift me a couple milli???

9. joesr

joesr Member

Just stay in freemode for an hour and you will get that

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

had a bounty put on me last night of 100,000,097.

There were 2 guys on the server too, that pretty much couldn't die. It took forever for them to die, and when they did they instantly re-spawned. They were killing everyone and police just standing in the street with mini guns.

Pretty lame.

11. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Yeah the hackers have kinda ruined it, it was getting repetitive before, but now it's basically just one big deathmatch with nobody working towards anything. On top of that there seems to be a least one unkillable god on every server now.

I really don't play much any more.

12. Poloshirtbandit

Yeah, I was already having problems finding people to do missions with, but now it's impossible. I couldn't even take my car to the mod shop because two guys were camping out blowing up anyone that tried to go.

13. joesr

joesr Member

do they not go to dunce lobbies anymore?

I was bring my cars repeat ably trying to get them there.

14. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Too many bad sports to police i guess, it seems to have become epidemic since the hackers started. Maybe it would be easier to send people to "good sport" lobbies instead.

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Survived the last huge bounty on me.

As soon as it deposited it was subtracted out of my amount lol

16. joesr

joesr Member

Looks like game talks on this thread has slowed down. lol

17. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Dude I haven't even played in almost 3 weeks. Just no fun anymore. Unless Rockstar adds some content, i don't foresee myself playing too much.

I've moved on to Diablo 3

18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I traded mine in a while ago but cause the multiplayer got boring to me after a while.

19. joesr

joesr Member

I play maybe once a week now. Especially now that all the homeboys at work (you know who Travis) cheated its just not fun.

Trading in seems legit now I just really want to try heist so ima try to wait for that.

20. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Once everyone caught on and trolls everyone it's no fun. I need some new missions.