1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Game 4 Recap-No Layups---Yao, Shane, Rick Adelman and Chuck cameos

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by raheel1560, Apr 27, 2009.

1. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Good job guys. Also, can you check the audio levels?? They're a bit too high.

2. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

That's a great vedio. Thanks for the posting... :D

3. allforone

allforone Member

nice video from the courtside, feel real real

Thanks a lot and keep going, me like you for long

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

no mention of landry.......i thought the guy closed the game out for us with those huge rebounds he went into monster-mode for to grab outta the sky....

5. Puff

Puff Member

good point on Landry... He did have more than one monster rebound in the 4th qtr,...

6. DreamRoxCoogFan

I had no idea Puff was approximately 14 years old... give or take a few years- that may explain the Ken Hoffman show though ;) jkjk

looks like raheel wanted to touch tips with the mikes at the end and nuno robbed him of it...

All in all, great job guys- although I would argue that the major move of the game was essentially keeping lowry and landry for the fourth- their hustle and intensity in rebounding and energy was the true story- lowry looked like a pit bull getting right in the middle of the floor fighting for rebounds. Landry had some huge rebounds as well, the fight for a rebound with roy ending up in a foul was a great battle that landry won, I can only hope that he can get to 100% soon so that we get the old landry back.

7. DreamRoxCoogFan

ah- i see i was beat to the landry comment- but yeah I havent seen him getting too many props on the board. Chuck made one huge play to save the game but i doubt we'd even be in that position if it wasn't for all the offensive rebounds they were getting on the other side of the floor in the 4th.

8. Puff

Puff Member

I'll say this, we were looking at the two big story angles, and in our opinion it was Yao and the fact they got major contributions from Shane and obviously the defensive play by Chuck. That being said, Lowry's attacking was a major reason as well. As as already mentioned, Landry's rebound were HUGE. Just so much to say... All in all, it was a hustle game...

And to be totally honest, I was 20 years old the last time the Rockets won a playoff series. Damn time flies...

Feels like an eternity in basketball years though...

9. MOTIFES

MOTIFES New Member

Excellent video Thanks a lot and keep going :cool:

10. Prettyfly

Prettyfly Member

what was that intro and credit music?

11. cson

cson Contributing Member

"He's like a Snowflake, Driveway Gansta."

12. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Nice recap, it just seemed we had more things go our way than them, our bench really picked it up for our starters.

13. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

14. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Awesome job as always. You can't get this when you follow any other NBA team.

I also like the retro 80's lower thirds in Rockets colors. ;)

15. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

16. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Great job. Yao is smart, and he said the right thing, the series is not over, the 3-1 leading team has been beaten before. By the way, I expect that refs would not make the tight calls on Yao, be prepared.

17. raheel1560

raheel1560 Member

I will start doing that from now on...Hypem.com has the best music from around the web so check that out for some good tunes. I also love country music so dont know if you still like my taste in music!