1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Corey Brewer Interview -- thrilled to be a Houston Rocket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 20, 2014.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

that gimp scottie pippen did too :eek:

2. Ghost_of_Akeem

I won't disclose names but my company frequently provides service for professional athletes and these guys spend a lot of money with me but they never give my drivers anything.

I usually end up paying the tip for them. Same thing with Artists in general, movies and music.

3. downbytheriver

Is the shved trade official? Last season I remember we had sticky threads for a week after trade went down.

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Guy fits right in personality wise, he can have a smile-off with Dwight.

5. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Dude looks like he won a million bucks. Happy for him. Hopefully he brings some defensive intensity off the bench.

6. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I hope my children grow up with his posture. Best posture I've ever seen in my life. MVP ... Most Valuable Posture

7. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Will he be available for the game on Monday?

T_Man

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The notion that someone other than your employer should pay your salary is absurd. Tips are givin if the person feels that they have been given an extraordinarily great service it should not be required. Now If they didnt pay their bill th a ts one thing but tips are optional and maybe do a better job of pleasing a customer instead of expecting extra.money for just doing the job you chose to do at the salary you chose. I dont mean to go off but the whole notion of a tip.was invented by businesses to.get away with underpaying their employees.

9. GranvilleWaders

Love this guy already. He is Gonna tear it up. His strengths fit exactly the rockets needs.

10. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

The whole interview.. lmao

11. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

No it was invented to reward great performance in the service industry. Try eating at a restaurant in some country where tipping is rare to nonexistent and see what kind of service you get.

What do you think would happen in a month if by some chance literally 0 people decided to tip? The cost of service would easily go up 15-30%. So if you paid $10 for a meal you could expect to pay $11.50-$13 for that same meal. It has almost nothing to do with underpaying employees.. Sorry to derail the thread I am happy CB is here !

1 person likes this.
  12. misterNguyen

misterNguyen Member

I've never seen anyone smile like that. Like, I don't even think he was trying to smile. I think it's just his natural face. Any who, glad we could bring Mr. 51 Pts to Houston.

13. NotChandlerParsons

Woah I didn't notice it but now that you point it out...

14. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Why was everyone laughing hysterically at the weather joke?

15. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

His smile game is on point. Like he had botox work.

16. shadowmantis

shadowmantis Member

I always thought he had a Lebron-level receding hairline. It must be the headband that makes it look that way. What a dapper young chap.

17. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Im not going to respond because this will just go on I am also glad that CB is here.

18. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

New Happiest Rocket Ever candidate with the greatest Smile since the sun came up ! Welcome Mister Brewer !

19. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

I'm pretty sure you would feel different had you ever worked in the service industry, Mr. Pink

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

There is no need for that and how do you know I havent? Tipping is bad business for all involved if you cant afford to pay your employees a living wage to the point where they are dependant on customers to provide their salary then you shouldnt be in business.

1 person likes this.