1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Bus Fight

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ItsMyFault, Feb 16, 2010.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Of course he is at fault. Both of them are. Neither one had the intelligence or civility to shut their mouth in order to prevent an escalated conflict.

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Well hmm let's see...

#1 - He's old.
    #2 - It looks like he's riding the bus alone and he realizes he's outnumbered.
    #3 - He knows all the other people in the bus are too chickenschite to do anything. (probably due to the bystander effect)

#4 - Therefore, he got to look out for his own arse. Like how he had to fend for himself in the first video.

So, acting crazy might keep him from getting jumped by the dude and however many friends he has there (who knows how many? surely not the old guy). Not that it would really hurt, but don't think for a second the girls wouldn't sneak a few love taps in there while this is going on.

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Acting crazy will increase the chances of him getting jumped, not lower them.

4. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

This isn't utopia, durvasa. This isn't a corporate environment. This is public transportation. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Don't threaten the sun with a flamethrower. Don't let your ego write checks your body can't cash. Etc.

5. YaosDirtyStache

6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Actually, I think you're wrong here.

I knew a guy in high school that was prone to tantrums like that, and while people certainly thought he was strange, nobody and I mean NOBODY ever would have picked a fight with him.

Crazy = unpredictable, and people tend not to pick fights with unpredictable.

1 person likes this.
  7. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Wait wait,,,,no. The old man got up and moved to the front while Tyrone Biggums kept talking. Then walks back to the front and hits him, and it can be avoided at this point.

Not by anybody I know.

8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Actually, I think he would have had a higher chance of getting jumped had he took his foot off the pedal. He stayed aggressive and the black dude knew he wasn't F-ing around.

Surprising how an old man can get so amped up. I don't think the black dude (or anybody for that matter) wanted any part of him. You don't want to fight crazy people. LOL!

I love the internet.

9. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

lol hulk hogan

11. YaosDirtyStache

Alright guys, it appears he is batshiza insane, and has been tazered before at an Oakland A's game...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXkwa9uFBss&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXkwa9uFBss&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

That's for sure. I mean would anybody want to sit next to this guy on the bus?
    [​IMG]

13. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Good to see the young punk got what was coming to him.

Pushed the old man until the dude just flipped out.

Punk's lucky he was on the bus or the old man might have really hurt him.

Love the chick in the head phones who wasn't fazed at all. Must have come from a home where violence was the norm.

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

I don't know if anybody else heard this at the end and I might have heard wrong, but when the chick holding the camera(phone?) was telling him he could sue him, she followed it up with "I got it on video station."

Did I hear that correctly?? What is a video station?

15. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Shooter3

Shooter3 Member

yeah especially considering the guy was 67. If he didn't fight back he could've gotten really hurt.

17. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

Its funny how the girl recoding tells the guy that he can press charges because she recoded everything but she also recorded herself taking the old mans bag and tells her friend to go thru it.

18. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

meant to say recorded

19. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

If Santa was 10yrs younger he might would have killed the dude lol damn

20. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The young dude needs to learn how to fight... If you're gonna throw the first blow make it a good one especially when the older guy had size and reach on him big time. The young guy f'ed up when he let the older guy land that first punch solid like he did.

Might as well chain him to a sled and glue a red nose on him, because the young guy's pretty much Santa's b**** now.