1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Bus Fight

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ItsMyFault, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

i won't say what we're all thinking...

2. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I didnt hear a lot of the convo, but the old man did good, in moving seats, trying to avoid violence, but the the other guy, thought he was so tough than he could win a fight.
    If you get hit by someone, you will react.

3. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Exactly.

Sure, the loser didn't connect all that well with his punch, but so what? He showed an intent to do harm, and it would be foolish to just sit there and assume he wasn't going to throw another.

The moral of this story is "don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash".

4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

You want amber lamps too?

I will agree that the dude was partially trying to save face for the camera and was pressured by his girl. Without those two elements, dude might not have escalated the situation with the insane guy.

5. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Most r****ded post I've read on the internet. The sincerity of it is what is disturbing.

The black dude got what he deserved, it seemed like him and his overage posse were looking to fight. The black lady filming the tape wanted some violence to jerk off to at around 1:20, I was more curious as to how those hood rats could afford a HD camera, let alone operate it.

Glad the old guy stood up for himself.

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Landlord Landry again.

And the obligatory vid...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhuaHR-y42M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhuaHR-y42M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

You have to learn how to laugh at the worlds problems, as someday you will be gone and they will be ever present.

8. homeboy1

homeboy1 Member

Hood rats must have trickin johns left and right to afford such a fancy hd cam... :rolleyes:

9. Honey Bear

Ghetto black people causing trouble then victimizing themselves?

"We gon' press charges."

LOL, go ahead b****.

3 people like this.
  10. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Hahahahahaha!!!

How do I give Santa rep?

11. Honey Bear

Holla. On second thought, you can get some pretty decent ones for under US $100 (the pocket size ones that plug into your USB port). So it's not as asinine as I initially thought it was.

12. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

What started all of that? I really couldn't understand what they were saying. The old man whooped some ass though.

13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I'm glad that you've regulated on yourself.

14. homeboy1

homeboy1 Member

Ronny, sorry what's your race? Let me know so I can add some quips about it to this thread. I'm Hispanic, so feel free to do the same! This will be fun :grin:

15. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Yep, the younger guy, would throw another punch, so the old guy didnt wanted to receive a punch, so he defended. maybe it was too many punches, but in the heat of the moment you dont think, he wanted to make sure, he didnt answer back.

If they bring to court, the "victim" will not have a chance to win this case.

like in the NBA players sometimes get suspended, when they throw a punch, even if they miss,

16. Honey Bear

Oy papi, I'm primarily Caucasian of Viking kind. But I think of myself as 1/8 of everything, a true disciple of all ethnicities who relentlessly pursues the unbiased truth.

1 person likes this.
  17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The old guy continued to act like a lunatic after the heat of the moment.

18. Honey Bear

That's irrelevant. The old guy is crazy but he's not at any fault here, if anything, his post-punch screaming stemmed from the unnecessary guilt of sending Beetlejuice back to the car wash.

I think all 67 year old men would be amped up if they had the body and energy for it.

19. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

For all we know, he has some "bad experiences" in his past (I'm just taking a wild guess that he was in the military) and physical confrontation is his trigger. He seemed quite normal up until the point that he was punched.

20. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Black dude deserved it...Santa should have gone back on that bus and KO'd him a 2nd time.