1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Aaron Brooks scores 7 points in final minutes to finish off T-Mac, Knicks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 21, 2010.

1. rocketsmetalspd

Love this team. Nice comeback in the last few minutes. Need to get the rest of the road trip to keep things interesting down the final few weeks. I still have the Blazers losing 34 to 35 games and the Spurs losing 35 games. Rockets still have a chance.

1 person likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The thing I liked it is that Brooks was a leader tonight. We had some guys that were cold shooting. The game was on the line, and Brooks came in and took over when the team needed him.

That's what leaders do. It shows growth on his part, the Rockets are very lucky to have AB on our team. He stepped up when we needed it most.

1 person likes this.
  3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

those were TOUGH shots he made. ice cold :eek: :grin:

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

just to add, i saw this game at a bar in orange county and i'm sure they were casual fans. EVERYBODY was oohing and aahing at brooks' shots. ridiculous.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I'd like to hear the Knicks broadcast of this game. Knicks fans lucky to have Breen and Frazier doing their games.

6. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Aaron is really coming into his own...I was pretty disappointed with him early in the game, he looked slow and lethargic, but he just turned it on at the end...like elite players can do...
    It's amazing what he's doing in just his first year starting. I keep wondering how high is this dude's upside.

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I am from NY so I was watching the game on MSG network.

Knicks announcers are generally very good and quiet fair. However Frazier's use of GRE words in every sentence gets on my nerves. He topped it off with a full Flamingo Pink suit today. Absolutely disgusting.

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

hahaha!
    fantastic Clutch!

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I'm watching the League Pass Broadband broadcast of the game and these guys are pretty impartial and gives credit to both squads when deserved. It's nice listening to them. Frazier doesn't really add much that most people couldn't add, but it's still nice listening to this duo.

10. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Indeed. BTW, if my eyes are not deceiving me, I think Lowry is starting to move a bit better, regaining some of his old mojo. Dude was killing just before the first ankle injury.

11. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

at 1:05, Aaron cant even see his own shot result, shows you how difficult it was.

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Gotta give credit to Aaron,he is a pretty special player. Nice to see Lowry having a good game too.

13. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Why not when you have one of the quickest players in the game? Brooks is pretty clutch and he has been since his college days. If he continues to ice games like this, Id continue to go to that iso given the right matchup.

14. OremLK

OremLK Member

That's superstar type stuff right there. Just taking the ball cold blooded and shooting lights out over a much bigger defender... incredible that he can even do that, especially on a bad night.

People need to stop trying to trade Brooks because who knows what he is going to become.

15. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

and this guy didn't make the all-star team... I don't get it...

16. elindio23

elindio23 Member

he scored 11 in 27 vs portland game 2 last year

17. plates300

plates300 Member

gallinari moves his feet pretty well for someone that big. he was keeping up with aaron on that last possession. kudos.

18. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

where's clyde?

19. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I love the "buzz" of the Garden. Its unique. You heard the crowd buzz on each of those plays with Brooks.

20. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

Morey played his magic so that he won't have to overpay him if he needs to renew his contract in the future. :grin: