1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Aaron Brooks' game-winner vs. Nuggets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 15, 2010.

1. BeCoMiNgThEbEsT

AB FTW......CLUTCH SHOT MAN..............go LITTLE BLACK BEAN!!!

2. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Member

No homo?

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Went to the game, man it was amazing how AB got all those shots off. FIrst rockets game ive ever been to where we hit a shot to end it that close. It was nuts in there and just so much fun.

4. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

God, where I could download this whole game??

125 pts, this should be a well-offence game!!

5. fmp087

fmp087 Member

I know the rockets get no love in the national media, but AB's shot didn't even make the NBA top 10. We all know if Kobe hit that shot he would have been in the countdown and would most likely have been number 1.

6. Joe Gent

Joe Gent Member

Its cuz kobe sells merch, AB still has to prove himself to other people besides his local fans, even if Travelo Anthony hit that shot, they would show it all day.

7. fmp087

fmp087 Member

I guess my biggest gripe is how a game winner can't even crack the top ten.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This is the game to pull out the Red Bow tie!

cause he giftwrapped this game.

Rocket River

9. Joe Gent

Joe Gent Member

Word, he is the reason we pulled out, on a #2 in conference team, thats more than worthy for top ten to me.

10. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You know what I found myself wondering last night? Is Aaron Brooks developing into a better player than Steve Francis was?

In Steve's best season with the Rockets he averaged 21.6 ppg, 7 rpg, and 6.4 assists. Aaron is close to that ppg total at 20 ppg. His rebounds are not close - and while he is only averaging 5.2 assists per game on the season, I feel like his passing game is improving and we're steadily starting to see him in the 8-10 assist range now. And what's more, he doesn't dominate the ball nearly so bad as Francis did.

I'm not sure he's better yet, but I feel like he may actually be on his way. At worst, it's close.