1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] 06 Preseason Gm1: Rox v Grizz 10/10/06

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

heh....I forgot to mention that. All the ones I do are from whatever local channel that is carrying it in Houston.

FSN - Houston and KNWS

Even when given the choice between say ESPN and FSN/KNWS...I always go with the one with our own homer announcers....anyone in the US can get the national guys.

out of the US are you? ;)

I dont have download limits....besides...I rarely download...I mainly upload.

2. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

Ok Thanks, because I already download a Chinese Version. I'm going to download this one now. Also, do you do this for everygame?

3. today

today Contributing Member

Yes, he does.

4. matty101

matty101 Member

HTML:
    [B]"out of the US are you? 

I dont have download limits....besides...I rarely download...I mainly upload."[/B]
    Your lucky man...In australia the most you can download is 10Gigs...once youve downloaded that then your net gets capped and slows wayyyyyyy down. Thats why i think im gonna have to stick to the Chat forum and radio to listen and speak during games coz streaming on video is just way to big :(

5. Faceoff

Faceoff Member

Geez, just set up the BitTorrent client, it is going 5kb/s.... needs 1 day and 6 hours to finish up. Unsure I can live for that long though..
    Could BitCosmet be faster somehow?

Thanks any way,

6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I just saw the highlights of the game. Vasillis looks like he's going to be annoying to other teams. He seems like the kind of guy you put in the game when you want to disrupt the other team. He looks like he's going to be really really good when things slow down for him.

7. batkins

batkins Contributing Member