1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[vid] Rudy Tomjanovich street interview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shroopy2, May 26, 2008.

1. scola4president

The lakers would have to win in boston Rudy. Screw him he is a laker now and I now I think Im gonna root for the spurs after watching that garbage.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you are a traitor rookie.

1. you don't know the situation on why Rudy T is a Laker.
    2 . how old are you? Rudy T has put over 30 years with the Rockets, he got thrown off the bus cause he had CANCER. then when his treatment was done, guess what? he lost his job. And when another team will pay him like 5 million a year, while that team you dedicated your life screws you?
    I'd leave too. F$$K LES!
    3. you are lucky i'm not the admin. Disrespecting heroes will be the #1 reason the ax would drop if I were admin. you are lucky Clutch is so merciful cause he pity's your lack of knowledge and history.

3. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

Yeah, you are.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

est. 1971 Houston Rockets

let's see some kid who's thinks he's a real rockets fan

or

one of the original Rockets with his names in the rafters and two championships under his tenure

hmmm

I'd take Rudy T and leave the newb to the dogs

5. scola4president

HAHAHA Actually Im 24 and have been watching the Rockets since I was 7 years old. I said what I said 1) because he wrote of the spurs already, what are the most famous words that guy has ever said in his life??? 2) Hearing him call the Lakers our boys or whatever stupid term of endearment he used really got under my skin. And I stand behind my comments, yeah he got fired whatever, not like he was still doing a good job when he left. We live in a what have you done for me lately world sorry but its the truth.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm officially not proud of these idiots on clutchfans like that dude.

If I'm on airplane with Karl Malone, Gary Payton, and Luther Head, and this fake Rocket fan. Guess who doesn't get the parachute?

Fake Rocket fan

7. tinman

Supporting Member

hey rookie, what have you done for the Rockets?

8. scola4president

Im only a fan, I have never been employed by the organization. What have you done, do you work for them?

9. tinman

Supporting Member

as a real fan, I don't disrespect one of the original Rockets who left the organization cause he had cancer.

10. scola4president

The real question is how old are you for making a poll on the whole situation? Since you joined in 1999 Ill give you credit for being 9.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

i'm just a real fan, not like you. hey, hate hakeem and calvin too. they didn't do anything either for the rockets in your book.

12. scola4president

That makes no sense whatever so ever. If you didnt understand from my response earlier, the fact that Rudy wrote of the defending champion spurs and the fact the he is now on the other side of the lines is why i said screw him. He works for the Lakers, when he doesnt maybe Ill apologize for that comment. Now if you want to continue being childish and making polls about me go right ahead...

13. tinman

Supporting Member

you really know nothing about the rockets.

1. what the hell does the spurs have to do with it?

2. yeah, i guess you completely ignored the reason why he's with the Lakers. but any real rocket fan knows why.

3. you must think Les Alexander's name is on the rafters instead of Rudy Ts.

14. scola4president

what a whiny little girl, do you need attention tinman???

15. tinman

Supporting Member

apparently you do since you enjoy posting on my threads.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Apparently Les Alexander has some generation of Rocket fans just like him!

17. declan32001

declan32001 Member

Hey tinman, not trying to incite your wrath here, but doesn't that interview remind you a little too much of the old days?

I ran into him a few times shortly before Chaney got axed, but I must say he was a lot more lucid in those days even pounding down the pints.

I hope he's ok...

18. tinman

Supporting Member

I think Rudy is high on life.

19. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

I WILL run into Rudy T. on the streets of L.A., now that I know he splits his time between Houston and Beverly Hills.

for the record, it looks like he was in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills or West Hollywood.

North Hollywood is in the valley and is dirty and grungy, IMO