1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Vid] Game 6 Postgame Interview[will be updated more as soon as they are available]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BaiHua, May 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Seth

Seth Member

Wow!! Scola is very rusty speaking english!

it was very funny to me to see him speaking in english, i am used to his spanish.

2. NafeesLACC

NafeesLACC Member

Cut bynum some slack

Just like Oden, he's coming off a bad injury.

Besides its not like they even look for him, post players in the lakers offense are only when the Lakers have a huge lead or in the beginning of the game.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Was Bynum drafted out of high school or elementary school??? with answers like that no wonder he cant get it going consistently, a reporter's worst nightmare..

4. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Well I'm 17 and can answer questions much better :D

Yeah I should cut him some slack, he's going through a rough period and his confidence has taken a hit. I just find it funny how he can't explain how Landry and Scola are having great night because he was barely on the floor in the 3rd quarter and his man was Hayes, so he didn't have anything to do with Landry or Scola.

5. blender

blender Member

Gotta love the pride and appreciation Adelman shows for his players.

And I also love that the first thing Brooks is doing in his post-game interviews is to talk about Scola's performance, and the second thing is to talk about the rest of the team.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i dont think it would be THAT bad...especially since he's already been in the league for a few years, he could at least just repeat answers, a lot of guys just answer with cliches and that's better than the answers he gave in that interview

7. Electro

Electro Member

Bai Hua,

You are superman. Thanks for the technology and effort.

8. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

OMG we are totally in these guys heads.
    the media line about the Lakers not playing well, and that its all because of the Lakers not playing well, not wanting it, etc, its eating into them.

anyone whose been following the rockets all season knows the opposing teams OFTEN are pulled into a grind it out style game. this isn't because the other team 'doesn't want it', its because thats the type of game we make them play. thats what happens when you play scola, landry, artest, battier, and hayes for extended minutes. the Lakers need to get their minds ready to play well in THAT type of game. they don't need to be thinking about if they are 'trying' or not. WOW. oh my. i can' t wait for sunday.

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

There is nothing to worry about!

10. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

NO WAY. this guy is just plain stupid. i bet you shane at 21 wasnt talking like that or shaq at that age.

not only does he not have an answer for the question because hes too stupid to answer but he takes no responsibility for it. its like hey its not my fault they owned our bigs

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

well shane is going to win that battle against most....but what struck me was that play where Bynum didnt rotate and houston almost got a layup, gasol had to come over and foul and then look at bynum like , "where were you", and Bynum just shrugged and pointed to as if to say "my guy was over here"...it's like he can't think on his own and just does literally what' he's instructed and only that.

12. Electro

Electro Member

guys, i think bynum isn't having a good time playin with the lakes...

he seems to be offended that he's not a priority option on offense..

plus i think he said he can out play chuck hayes, but they are not using him for it...or something like that..

13. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tp3ruFg06nc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tp3ruFg06nc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  14. Electro

Electro Member

YeS!!!

Bai Hua, thanks for post #33!!

i missed that one tonight!!!!

15. outseam

outseam Member

In my opinion Bynum does not come across as "stupid" or clueless in this interview. I think Electro's comments are closer to the mark. Bynum repeatedly disavows knowledge or responsibility for answering the questions because he was either (a) on the bench, (b) it was "someone else's" responsibility, or (c) he was just playing his role in a gameplan that didn't involve him. It almost seemed like he was kinda sorta trying to be "diplomatic" in downplaying his own playing time/involvement issues...

16. Electro

Electro Member

thanks man.
    definitely, bynum is not a dumb guy just cuz he's bigger than mostly everyone and isn't playing well. it's just hasn't worked out for him recently.

17. The Hungarian Rocket

18. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

Did Ron Artest have a post game interview.

19. JChing

JChing Member

yeah i was hoping to see ron artest's interview.

i heard it was pretty funny.

20. akuma

akuma Member

"if it was easy, a caveman could do it" :D