1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vice Principals

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cwebbster, Aug 24, 2016.

1. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Disagree with your take but this made me lol.

CCity Zero likes this.
  2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Hmm, I kind of knew, regardless series was excellent.
    The reason I knew it wasn't Russell/Goggins was because 2 separate times that chick showed up and was super jealous of the relationship between McBride and Goggins characters and that was just during the trip alone, throughout the series she was jealous as well, just a freaking lunatic. If you look over the series there's hints of her insanity. I was also kind of hoping and to add to that didn't think Russell would do that to his good friend (only friend for that matter), especially with all the ****ed up **** together they did in season 1 alone, he would have come back again and burned him, plus Russell's character was too smart for it to just be in the Jeep.

Don't get me wrong I was satisfied with the reveal :)

3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, obviously everyone has their own opinion, but I really enjoyed it and loved Eastbound and Down too, you're right though it did get pretty dark, I just liked seeing some of the character development/changes, especially McBride's character righting a wrong for that one kid he screwed over.

But regardless, I can see your point of view, I just really liked it, probably because of McBride and Goggins being a pretty good combo.

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man, I'm glad you guys were watching this, I was thinking of making comments throughout the season but thought I was a loner on this one...

The only thing I'm sad about is that the show is done, I mean it all wrapped nicely, I just want more McBride and Goggins in something together. Great Series, enjoyed it thoroughly.

seclusion and daywalker02 like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Ask, thou shalt receive.

https://www.avclub.com/danny-mcbride-talks-the-end-of-vice-principals-the-bri-1820381752

#85 daywalker02, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    CCity Zero, seclusion and mrm32 like this.
  6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I initially thought it was Dayshawn 3 episodes in. Dude got the a lot of screen time this season compared to the first made me think he was going to be a major player.

daywalker02 and seclusion like this.
  7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It's always the crazy ex-girlfriend :D

The only real issue I have with this show is:
    White dudes completely destroy this black lady's life including incinerating all of her belongings, they get away with it, and everyone is cool -- they end up being heroes without really any repercussion from that event. Other than that I thought the show was fantastic, I agree with others that it ended in a gratifying manner if not too quickly.

I thought Snodgrass directing traffic with the bloody face was hilarious. I just found out she's Scottish from looking up her name on IMDB, crazy.

#87 seclusion, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    daywalker02 and CCity Zero like this.