1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

very proud of my rocks.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bigdee2898, Nov 26, 1999.

1. Bigdee2898

Bigdee2898 Member

even though we lost tonight,i really like our effort.we gave them every thing they can handle.we are improving.

------------------
    Eddie for three...yesssssssssssss..holy mother

2. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

What an inspirational game! We were poised, we made plays, we played defense! I am also very proud. Man, I enjoyed this game more than any Rocket game in a long, long time. Pre Quitten Pippen, I think.

Way to go, Houston! Could not be prouder. Way to hang. EVERYBODY - GREAT GAME! GREAT EFFORT!

Whew, I am so drained from yelling, screaming, hoping. Keep it up Houston Rockets.

3. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

Hey, I am no longer a "junior" member. The same night the Rockets get a promotion. GO HOUSTON!

4. wgray

wgray Member

YES THIS WAS A GOOD GAME WE CAN'T BE MAD

5. alaskansnowman

i hope the rockets realize that, especially cuttino mobley. if they play like this against any other team, they would have had the win.

6. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I'm not real to buy any playoff tickets just yet. This team can play like this every game, but it's still young. Vancover on Monday night should be interesting too.

7. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

I'd buy season tickets and playoff tickets if I could! But I would have whether we were good or not cus I am a basketball fanatic.

I think this game was a definite hurdle and should have us oozing with confidence. The Trailblazers have very good defense but we played. Man, we hit our shots, sure make's a big difference. I don't think they expected us to make our shots. They are the ones who seemed to shoot poorly. Maybe they didn't expect us to play defense either.

We had definite guts tonight! GO ROCKETS!

8. chinese

chinese Member

I am proud of CB too, he controlled his
    emotion very well.
    From Francis ,Mobley , Bullard, Cato
    ,Drew,I saw the the dawn.