1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Van Gundy Part II from Jim Rome

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BubbaMac, Jan 27, 2004.

1. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

Funny quote from Jim Rome's website

http://www.jimrome.com/home/article/article1.html

"The brothers Van Gundy hooked up for the second time last night. Brother Balki got the win in the first game, but brother Ron Jeremy evened the score last night. That has to be really weird, trying to get after your brother like that. I mean, they are both successful Basketball coaches. They have both appeared in film and TV. Balki has his role on Perfect Strangers, and Ron Jeremy has his numerous p*rn movies and a recent appearance on The Surreal Life. Quite a family.

And I admire Ron - to be able to put all of those things on your plate at the same time. Basketball, p*rn, reality TV, most people have trouble keeping one job, and this guy has three. Good for him. I wonder if he tells the guys on the Heat that he has those other jobs. I wonder if Lamar Odom knows that coach is also a p*rn star. Well, Lamar probably doesn't. He's too high. Good win for Ron last night."

2. ttboy

ttboy Member

You know how sometimes people mention famous graduates of their high school or college? Whenever that happens around me, I bring up one fact and all agree that it can't be topped: Ron Jeremy went to my high school.

3. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

So was he popular?

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Did he graduate?

Rocket River

5. dbigfeet

dbigfeet Member

did he bang every girl in school?

6. pople

pople Member

Probably not, but I'll bet he found a few like rollergirl from *Boogie Nights". Remember her?

7. Q

Q Contributing Member

I see that your moniker is related to Ron Jeremy's world.
    Did T.T.Boy go to your high school too?:)

8. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

i spent 4 days w/Rocco Siffredi in the Canary Islands a few summers ago. That guy is CRAZY!

9. Friday

Friday Contributing Member

Did you do the almighty tag-team with the dude? LMAO...

YEAH - That guy is crazy man...

10. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

not exactly. I ended up renting a different place midway through the week. Maybe Keith Richards should hang with him...... not me though. We would meet girls at clubs, nice girls not in his industry, & he would automatically assume they were down for anything. At the 1st moment of resistance he would become an ***hole. No thanks dude.