1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UT2003 playas ??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Old School, Oct 3, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Old School

Old School Member

I just bought the full version yesterday ($49 at Best Buy...ouch).

How many of you have bought it and like it? I've only played a few games on-line and a couple single players. Graphics are very impressive but I'll need to play it more before I make a final decision.

os

2. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

I got it too. Unfortunately when I was playing, the game crashed and broke WinXP. I have to do the XP repair tonight, but after that I'm all up for some rousing games of bombing run :)

Personally, I am enjoying it quite a bit more than I thought I would. The graphics are awesome -- I need to push it more to see how good it CAN look on that Radeon 9700. One thing that does bother me is that the hardware accelerated 3d sound makes the computer run slower? I thought speed was part of the point of running hardware 3d sound!

3. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

I have the game.

It's really pretty, etc, but has yet to grab me quite the way the original did. Only time will tell in terms of that.

Bombing Run is incredible. Soo... much... fun.

A mod like BR makes you wonder when the first real full-blown multiplayer sports game will come out - to the point where you have one guy control the left tackle, another the right guard, etc. First Person Sports? :)

4. Old School

Old School Member

I still have a fondness for CTF-Face.

os