1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[usatoday]“I love Houston. I live in Houston,” said O’Neal

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jul 12, 2013.

?

Shaq loves Houston

1. Sincere, cause he hates Dwight that much

70 vote(s)
    43.2%
  2. Not Sincere, prefers Buicks

92 vote(s)
    56.8%
  1. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Dont know how many but ironically he's taking advantage of the same tax breaks and still criticized Howard.

2. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

I don't like Shaq anymore, you fat fake wannabe superman

3. WilliamGCash

WilliamGCash Member

For the record... China is actually not a part of Houston. Just a part of the Rockets fanbase.

4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Houston IS a smaller market than LA... NY and LA are obviously the media hubs for the US, and therefor have much higher profile/scrutinization... now let's all just get over it...

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VHkccon2LJo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Throws out some love for the Dream in there.

6. ada32

ada32 Member

Shaq is a number one Dwight Only Hater!

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

I wonder how long it'll be until we don't have to see Shaq on TV anymore. Dude is by far the worst in the TNT crew. Hell, he's even worse than Steve Kerr in NBA Open Court. He was a great center, but his career in sports should have ended with that. I would much rather listen to Mutombo speak.