1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

US impact on Ming and Ming's impact on the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cedsports, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Cedsports

Cedsports Member

From what I hear this guy is a real team player. He believes in team first and individual second. Also I hear he's a hard worker.

With the info that was out about Steve not wanting Ming, I think that these two things will change the way the players on the Rockets look at him, and maybe it can spread throught the team.

I remember after many games where Steve was upset because he felt that not everyone was out there giving his all.

Well Steve.. I think with Ming, you are not going to have to worry about that.

Also I wonder what impact will the Rockets have on Ming. Just think the major culture of the Rockets is Hip-Hop. To a man I think who ever he gets close with, he is going to get a crash course in it.

Imagine seeing Ming at the end of a game doing an interview with a pair of baggy Fubu jeans, Timberlands, and an Throwback Hakeem jersey. (Smilies.... Damn my first time to use one and it's tuned off.)