1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[UpForWhatever] Going to Vegas!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GladiatoRowdy, Jul 2, 2014.

Tags:
  1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

That's a good event to win tickets too. A lot of the UFC events have been watered down lately but this card should be good.

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Congrats. There's gonna be a lot of douchebags around this weekend, but a lot of hot chicks too, so it's all good. If they set you up at the Mandalay Bay complex (or THEHotel/Delano or 4 Seasons) bc of the fight and UFC annual expo location, try to get tickets to Cirque's MJ One show.

3. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Nobody has said the obvious one yet... Condoms!

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Mandalay Bay

5. Nook

Nook Member

Check for bed bugs ... That place is crawling with them.

6. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

...and the hot Brazilian women in town for the World Cup / UFC combo...hope you're having a blast out there. Take pics.

7. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Been taking them, posted on Twitter. My handle is @myname for those of you who remember my previous moniker. For those who don't, hit me with an email and I will PM you the name.

We have ringside seats for the UFC event tonight, pics will follow the fights.

8. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

A week from right now, I will be on a plane heading for Vegas. The wife will be with me so no hookers or blow, but no kids so we will definitely be getting our drink on.

We're staying at the Paris.

Any hints on how to get discounted show tickets? We definitely want to see that Beatles show along with the Michael Jackson show, but tickets for both are through the roof.

9. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

sweet, I'll be there on Friday, till the 16th

I know back in 2008, there was this discount ticket place that was above the Coca-Cola store on the strip, from what I remember, their prices were not bad at all

http://www.tix4tonight.com/

it just doesn't show the prices on the website, but they do have multiple locations around the strip

10. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Vegas sounds amazing. I want to go back so badly.

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Do you like basketball?

Summer League!

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Schedule and suffer through a timeshare presentation with HGVC, RCI or Diamond Resorts.

13. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Cirque actually has a combo deal through their website after you register, if you buy tickets to both MJ and Love. I think it's 30% off. Love can be had for various promos like locals, military, students, tix4tonight, etc, but MJ is fairly new, so it's more rare. Also tix for tonight is usually the crappy seats.

14. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Drais used to be one of the best after hour clubs, now it is a pretty cool beach club at the new/updated Cromwell. Might be fun in the sun.