1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Uniform Changes 2015-2016

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by WhoMikeJames, May 13, 2015.

1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

2. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Great new jerseys for the Nuggets. Hate that baby blue so the less of it, the better. The gold with dark trim, dark numbers and sharper font is just great.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Now that we have photos...

Sixers [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bucks [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clippers [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hawks [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nuggets [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Raptors [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Sen89

Sen89 Member

Bucks unis are great.

[​IMG]

The Clippers' new threads suck, but their roads are far worse than the homes. The Nuggets, Raptors and Hawks have positives and negatives, but aren't too bad overall. Sixers' are great, but I think the Bucks have the best of the bunch.

5. rockets13champs

The patch on raptors uni kills theirs

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I'm sure it will be there only for one year.

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Yeah, Bucks look great.

8. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Basically everybodys looks the same. Trying the simple look, which i like if only a few did it but the cool factor was how different and unique each team was. What is it with this trend? Even big companys like google are using saturated colors and non 'pop' features....not digging it

9. dream2franchise

Do the Bucks also have cream alternates? If not....what the hell are they thinking?

A cream home jersey would look awesome.

The Bucks have the best new uniform. Not a fan of the Hawks or Raptors at all.

10. malakas

malakas Member

tell me about it. But unfortunately the NBA has prohibited teams from having coloured jerseys for home. ONLY the lakers were grandfathered in , even tho other teams had coloured jerseys for home at the time they changed the rule.
    Double standards as always.

I love the Hawks. It's so original the texture and the colours..That's my favourite but I understand how many don't like it.

11. dream2franchise

I feel like the Hawks, specifically the texture they've used and the lime green will date very soon. But...to each their own. A Rockets fan can't cast aspersions on another teams jersey lol

Love the Hawks logo though.

Cream alternates are close enough to white it shouldn't matter. It's surprising that the league/Milwaukee isn't looking at this from a financial perspective.

Perhaps the Bucks are holding off on the cream until next season for additional jersey revenue.

12. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Yea for diggin out Gold Nuggets from the earth.

13. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I love the Bucks' rebrand. My second favorite branding effort after Golden State. The Hawks' yellow is the modern touch I was hoping the Rockets would use to rebrand with a modernized championship era logo.

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

These smokin' hot jerseys probably deserve their own thread:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OFFICIAL: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Wizards?src=hash">#Wizards</a> to wear Baltimore pride jerseys this season <a href="http://t.co/r8YrsUjbrt">http://t.co/r8YrsUjbrt</a> <a href="http://t.co/iN8pgu7aez">pic.twitter.com/iN8pgu7aez</a></p>&mdash; Washington Wizards (@WashWizards) <a href="https://twitter.com/WashWizards/status/649298740231163904">September 30, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. malakas

malakas Member

Yeah I got where the connection came from. Doesn't make it less weird. Doesn't look good in my opinion.
    Wow.. lol they are certainly different. Don't know how I feel about them.

16. OTMax

OTMax Member

That might be one of the first shirts with sleeves I can stand, but paired with the shorts it looks dumb.

17. Caesar

Caesar Member

Adidas doing everything in their power to destroy the NBA aesthetics before Nike takes over. I hope besides the obvious classic teams and Wizards, Hornets, Kings, Jazz, that the rest get full blown rebrands by Nike.

18. dream2franchise

Sweet fancy Moses.

19. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Axes have been a main component of their logo for a while now. It's their center court and its way more common for fans to wear that logo

20. OTMax

OTMax Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="nl"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Warriors to wear special championship jerseys on 10/27 to open season, get rings <a href="https://t.co/t7YvgJJv05">pic.twitter.com/t7YvgJJv05</a></p>&mdash; Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) <a href="https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/649661867711963136">1 oktober 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Preferential treatment?