1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Uniform Change

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Weatherby, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I would think new uniforms would take longer to clear with the league than a few months. They would have leaked out by now, or at least the news of new uniforms.

Feigen said earlier this season there were no immediate plans for it, as in, not for next season.

Chandler doesn't wouldn't be breaking this news, he's just trying to be optimistic and fan friendly.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I might be the only dude who doesn't mind our uniforms at all, and actually really like the alternates.

4. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en data-scribe-reduced-action-queue="><p>Have not asked lately, but preseason was told nothing in works. RT <a href="https://twitter.com/TomasScuseria">@TomasScuseria</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen">@Jonathan_Feigen</a> Any word on new uniforms next season?</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/432642145040596993">February 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

At this point, the organization can't be this oblivious about fans wanting new jerseys. They have to be working on SOMETHING.

6. hangandrew

hangandrew Member

I want new uniforms as well! Something with a rocket. Not like our previous one, but something in that matter lol. Mustard jerseys are nice too...

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

asked by WhoMikeJames I see

8. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

They just need to get the Red back to the same shade it was with the old uniforms. Not a fan of the communist china red.

9. HOU_ROCKETS1

HOU_ROCKETS1 Member

i was watching the thunder vs knicks game and damnn i think is time to change unis

10. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

11. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

Looks futuristic haha. It kind of looks like the Acura logo.

[​IMG]

12. Mariachi ROCKET

I don't care, just WIN!

13. mazinger

mazinger Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Haha! Crap, you're right! Now I'm looking at it more and it looks like a Mazda logo as well lol

15. SevenMinuteAbs

There was a dude a while back who was the first to leak what the Christmas design was gonna be and he was spot on. I don't remember what he said about new uniforms but he had heard something. Does anyone have a link to that post??

16. conquistador#11

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OoAlf0-U7EA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GiWQZhUmmRw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. makio9

makio9 Member

I like the mustard alternate Jersey because it reminds me of the McDonalds All American jerseys, but the design itself is not great.

The current uniform is leaps and bounds ahead of any of the others. The past ones were good in their time, but there's no way I'd want the original Rockets jersey from the championship years now -- it's too old school and makes me feel physically ill.

Until somebody can create something better, which I'm yet to see, I'm perfectly happy with the ones we have now.

There is also unfinished business in these jersey's. The Rockets have not triumphed with them yet, and it's about time we do!

19. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Shhhhhhh

20. Asian Sensation

Is that a uterus?