1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[UNDISPUTED] Sauces say there is tension between Chris Paul and Rockets over Tillman low-balling

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

Let's just say there was a wink-wink deal with CP3 AND Rockets are trying to back out.

Do you really want to screw around the head of the player's union? I'm sure other players call him up for advice everyday. Especially if they want to know about the Rockets. He words carry more weight than most others. You can argue more than any other player. I do not think you fuq with that. You keep your word.

2. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

All these TV sports talk shows have nothing to talk about except create stories hoping one side bites.

DonKnock, Stone Cold Hakeem and amaru like this.
  3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Broussard is just like Pancakes. Whatever they report the opposite will happen. So this is great news for us.

4. rocketseagles07

What’s funny is since Broussard has been on FS1 he’s had really good basketball opinions. He needs to fully transition to more of an “analyst” than an “insider”

We don’t believe you or your sources fam

BigggReddd and amaru like this.
  5. blackistan

blackistan Member

Well I don't blame the owner if its true, CP gets injured every year at the worst time. They should be weary of giving him a long term deal

PeterKingX likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh has he? is your favorite one about how cp3 made a big mistake joining houston. that sure was a classic

DonKnock and clutchdabear like this.
  7. rocketseagles07

Unlike most of you guys I don’t judge every analyst only by what they say about the rockets... everyone is wrong.

Y’all love nick wright in here who’s ALWAYS wrong because he talks glowingly about Houston. When really a lot of it comes from him hating the warriors and being a Bron Stan

8. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

But who's 'word' is it? I mean i'd figure its on Les - and he got the hell outta Dodge - lol!
    Morey's word? He can only do what his boss tells him...
    Tillman? Did Tillman ever give his word?
    In the real world... change in ownership = all bets are off - unless its in writing...

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

broussard is by far one of the worst whatever you want to call him. theres a laundry list of some of the worst information put out by him and still to this day. And that includes plenty of non rockets material. you trying to make yourself to be this objective judge of character "unlike most you guys" is laughable because it isn't relevant to him

i couldnt careless who nick wright is and has nothing to do with broussard being terrible as he is. everyone can be wrong sure. even the great woj is but nobody as much as broussard. big difference

#109 YOLO, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    DonKnock, clutchdabear and adw like this.
  10. jasonmurray29

jasonmurray29 Member

This would be terrible if true. Also, I think other things players would take note Houston doesn’t keep their word. PLEASE don’t be true.

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm OK with this one.

DonKnock, rocketman12 and amaru like this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

please dont tease. i thought this was real for a sec :cool:

14. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Fake bleacher report

DonKnock and J.R. like this.
  15. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

That’s what they do. They get paid to talk nonsense bs. I don’t watch them. Good thing I can go out and have a good time...

bloodwings19 likes this.
  16. amaru

amaru Member

Rich get richer

17. Vivi

Vivi Member

Warriors already worried cause they know Lebron is coming :D

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

HP posting fake news. :eek:

DonKnock likes this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

CP3 definitely isn’t worth a 4 or 5 year max...that contract will be an untradeable albatross

however, we can’t afford to lose him and he is extremely valuable both on and off the court so it is what it is

20. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

I don’t want to give max to Paul, but we have no other option. He help us get 65 wins and made a deep playoff run. He is getting older so I don’t want to give max money to him.