1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Undisputed] Does James Harden's historic game put him atop the MVP race? (2018 NBA)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

game 4 is ranked 31st, and game 2 is ranked 57th

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Haven't watched that show before but was impressed with sterling's take. He was was more complementary of Harden than many of the national talking heads

3. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

I’m really gonna stop watching any of these damn shows...they are paid to argue...skips opinion is worth about the same as Chinese made toilet paper in public restrooms...the quality is on the same par...

BigMaloe and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  4. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

I watch first take in order to learn new vocabulary words

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm so happy for you. I really am shocked at people who watch this trash. You guys that keep watching these people opinions are the reason these guys have a job. There is no way I can watch someone arguing as stupidly as they do. Max and Skip can kiss my behind. No way I'm giving them ratings.

BigMaloe and seeingredtx like this.
  6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

7. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Does anyone have a link to that MVP tracker that was showing Harden so far ahead early in the season? It was based on the stats of previous winners. Thanks in advance.

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Lmao @ your member status

seeingredtx likes this.
  9. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

https://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/mvp.html
    Found it!

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  10. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

I sent that email to Adam Silver regarding the refereeing particularly on James Harden,his email addresses are asilver@nba.com and adam@nba.com. I’m gonna try to find a way to post it on here... Would be epic if I get a reply...I demanded answers to some questions

vlaurelio and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

12. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

13. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Yup - his Game 2 was fantastic, and he was a juggernaut in game 4. We almost stole game 2 due entirely to Harden's play. The rest of the team was dead weight.

Good times are comin!

Stormy1234 likes this.
  14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Beadle can be a fan. But she needs to do it on HER OWN TIME. As the HOST and the FACE of ESPN's NBA show, she can't show this bias. Do you see this from Ernie Johnson? James Brown? Jim Nantz? etc. It just is not professional. And that is why she is a hack.

Again, nothing wrong with repping your team, but do it in your OFF TIME and not when you supposed to be a professional.

Houstunna likes this.