1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Undefeated with Trump as president.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

It's going to be Amazing , none of the NBA players threatened to leave the country if he is elected ,so it's a Huuuuge for Trump, it's going to be Beautiful meeting.

2. J Hard

J Hard Member

Youre just as dumb as trump.

3. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

we're also undefeated when we win. #Facts

4. rocketsmetalspd

And I am glad it is not!

5. YallMean

YallMean Member

No, not the fact.

President elect, not the president yet. Not until next Jan.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

We need Trump to make the Rockets defense great again. Building a wall to keep out the Mexi... uh... opposing team is a step in the right direction.

J.R. likes this.
  7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

YEAH! MAKE THE ROCKETS DEFENSE GREAT AGAIN! FORM A ****ING WAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

J.R. likes this.
  8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

if nba players like kent bazemore are getting paid..70 MILLION DOLLARS?!?! how can they threaten to leave the country? or you're like tristian thompson and had to accept a smaller deal at..82 MILLION DOLLARS?!?! i dont see how thats a smaller deal but back on topic, i dont konw how they would threaten to leave the country. esp when you're actually good like mike conley who's getting paid..153 MILLION DOLLARS?!?!?!

racist trump, gangster hillary, old senile bernie, wife cheater ruibo. who cares who's president when you're getting paid that much? i know who cares though, pple who dont get piad that much!

whatevs, if anything happens, as a redneck once told me years ago..shoot the **** out of it! better watch yoru god daam riots. i didnt come to this planet to live through a ****in civil war! i got **** to do here

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

And this is why people insist we keep politics only in the D&D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.