1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UltraViolet

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by So Good, Jan 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. So Good

So Good Member

I'm having the worst experience with this site and I'm furious because I've been getting the end around for about a month with them. Service is awful and you have to sign up for multiple sites because they don't even have a streaming their site, it's through Flixster.

My brother bought me the Dark Knight trilogy for Christmas and I've been trying to watch it on my iPad.

http://www.uvvu.com/

UltraViolet is basically a replacement for digital copy. Any bluray you buy that's Paramount, Universal or Sony will come with an UltraViolet code.

This is the error message I keep getting:

"There is a problem with your account. We have logged the error. Please try again. Exception ID = c96dde05-61fb-4b23-a1aa-dfbf2db9f391"

This is a partial rant and I need a little help?

Anyone here deal with them before?

2. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I'd like to know too, that ultra-violet is a piece of crap.

3. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

4. So Good

So Good Member

Agreed. Any time a site tells you to enable cookies and tells you to only use Firefox and Chrome (which I use bc Safari and Firefox suck), it seems fishy...

I want to tell them to go suck a big d so bad

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Yea it's crap. If you email and complain enough through flixter they may send you an iTunes code for the movie. I was able to get one for Prometheus I think but none for my batman movies.

6. So Good

So Good Member

I'll have to try that...What a piece of crap service.

You have to sign up with them, which I can understand...but you have to link your account with Flixster so you can view the movie? What a load of crap. Why even have UltraViolet? It just seems like their a middle-man company.

7. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

haven't had any issues after I got my Dark Knight Trilogy last month. I just did what it said, create an account for both Flixster and UltraViolet, and have them in my que. Added the other BluRays I purchased previously without any issues.

8. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

I use UV thru my VUDU account and never had any issues.