1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[UK Domestic Violence] 19 dead in suicide attack after Ariana Grande UK concert

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Space Ghost, May 22, 2017.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I am not blaming Libs as i only asked a question to illicit a response. It was an unfair question. The fault is with these radical islamic terrorists.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The courts have already disagreed with you at least twice now, and cited Trump and his close advisers that it was a Muslim ban.

So perhaps you should focus your anger on those that claim responsibility (and maybe even those that actually did it, since occasionally those that claim responsibility weren't involved) and not members of a religion that didn't claim responsibility and had nothing to do with it.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I did. See above ^

4. edwardc

edwardc Member

I totally agree with you 44 did a lot to stop isis but these things still are happening.

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

Believe me it's not meant to be disrespectful to any past victims it's more that kids are the most innocent of all innocent and no matter of what has happen in the past all victims of terror acts are innocent .

6. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

To hear that a significant amount of those that passed were children is truly heart wrenching. RIP to the lives lost and best wishes to those injured

Something needs to be done about RADICAL Islam. Stop their propaganda, Stop their recruiting, Start doing something. It's beyond just our borders, it will only come in if its not stopped from abroad

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

It seems always it's the immigrant's kids that are turning to jihad. Someone should look into that.

8. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I would have Agreed with you 5 years ago. Now I have children of my own and I understand the sentiment.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Liberals are mad that POTUS called them evil losers. Da fuq is wrong with these people?

10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

We should ride all Muslims really hard whenever there is an act of terrorism. I sure that that would fix the problem.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I'm going to get a lot of flak for this but the only way you want to stop terrorism is to do what the president suggested during his presidential run. Now it could take time but it will definitely slow down attacks.

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You won't get much flak for anything you say because nobody in their right mind still takes anything you say seriously.

dobro1229, el gnomo and leroy like this.
  13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

So, the only way to take out evil is to be more evil than the one's you're trying to stop?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I ain't going to Europe any time soon that's for sure, Canada's irrelevant enough to feel safer

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The only thing these animals care about is their families. They don't even care about themselves. If threatening their relatives can prevent terrorism then why not? We're at war here. Innocent people are dying and liberals insist that we remain pc.

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

So then we should threaten the families of white males like Adam Lanza and Dylan Roof as well.

No Worries likes this.
  17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Europe's generosity has backfired hideously.

cml750 likes this.
  18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Stop comparing isolated incidents to jihadists network of terrorists committing terror throughout the world.

19. marky :)

marky :) Member

Aren't you the son of an immigrant? Should we look into you?

R0ckets03 likes this.
  20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Might as well avoid the beach too in order to avoid Shark Attacks. You just gave terrorists exactly what they wanted you to do. Closed borders, paranoia and mistrust of governments & democratic institutions.

You have a better chance at getting struck by lightening or being killed by a toddler with a hand gun. You guys want to fight terrorism... don't let it terrorize your life. You are giving them exactly what they want.