1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Uh oh - Patrick Beverley is not happy about GM Survey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Oct 18, 2016.

1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Who gives a **** about Curry? If he wants to pull up from the timeline to take shots, then best of luck to him - no one is able to defend that. I'm more concerned about the rest of the guys Pat defends throughout the season - shut down the Kyle Lowry, Mike Conley, Damian Lillards of the world and then you can talk. Pat thinks his rep is going to carry him and frankly most players and fans alike view him as injury prone - even fragile. Maybe not fair because of his playing style, but the shoe does fit.

2. topfive

topfive CF OG

I hope he takes it to knee. His heart is just fine.

3. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

Bev should just shut up and work on staying healthy for a full season. Talking noise from the sidelines is not going to help this team win games.

4. malakas

malakas Member

Those players maybe have been tough before their injuries however we as fans with the information we have we can't judge because we dont' have enough evidence one way or another.
    I didn't call KD and Rose less tough because I don't like them. Rose refused to play in the playoffs even though his team begged him to, and even though he was fully healed because he didn't feel ready. After that his brother/manager came out and said he did it because he felt it wasn't worth it because the Bulls hadn't made the moves he wanted in FA. Is that the behaviour of a tough man? Or a egotistical mental midget? I choose the latter.
    Also someone who after with his own horrible perfomance as the main star causes his team to lose a 3-1 lead and then go sign with a super team full of stars who just beat him doesn't fill my definition of toughness. That's not welcoming the challenge but more like a coward taking the easy road to my eyes.

As for Pat Bev to my eyes his journey is not particularly tougher than any other's roleplayer/ journey man in the league.
    Certainly not to warrant him to be in outrage and complaining about not having been chosen one of the 5 toughest players in the league.
    A lot of journeymen have to go to Europe or spend years in D-League.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Bev is just following the Mauri culture. Ever since the triple chinned Murray took to twitter to voice his displeasure over any thing he felt was a slight towards him, our players now feel entitled to scream off on twatter over any small thing they perceive as an injustice.

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Montrezl and Bev on the second unit is going to be super nasty. Just getting into the other teams asses.

7. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Love Bev and also love Delli (being Australian), but a bit rough calling out another player like Bev did.
    And to be honest if I had to choose between them, it's a coin toss at best.
    Bev needs to work on how to not be injured so often whilst Delli has a chip and already looks like a good pairing alongside the Greek Freak.

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Gordon....and down the road Ennis....it's a start, especially when going small