1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UFO Disclosure soon

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Nov 19, 2009.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Lousy Klingons.......

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've always found the argument regarding that if not for the Dark Ages we would be so much more advanced to be a bit shallow. Consider that the Dark Ages only affected Europe while technology and science were still advancing in other parts of the World like in Asia

Technological advancement is a tricky thing. Consider that in the Americas civilization existed as long as it had in Europe but they never even developed to Iron Age level.

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because we are bored.

4. Fatty FatBastard

It is widely agreed upon that Indians are one of the stupidest races.

Texas Tech is consistently put up as one of the top ten most offensive school names because we're the "Red Raiders." That says it all, right there.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL. Good to have you back, Fatty.

6. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Am I missing the sarcasm here? If not, who are these "agreers"? People with eight years of education or the Pilgrims? I hardly doubt the lack of technology equals to stupidness. As far as living in America at that time, they were probably among the smartest people on earth living off the land.

edit: I see by the above post you could very well be joking and I completely missed it. Sorry.

7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

8. Chopped

Chopped Member

9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

kidding/sarcasm aside, i think history is going to show the ones with technology are the stupid ones because it is this very technology that is ruining this planet in so many ways. indians, eskimos, and the like are smart enough to live on the land for what they need to survive...without destroying the planet in the process. in other words, the "smart" ones are going to end up being the stupid ones when it is all said and done. now, if we could only use that technology to save the world...instead of destroy it. but, that's why we will end up stupid...cause we can't...or won't...cause greed got in the way. in summary, i'd give it all back to go back to a time when the world was a la natural and one had to live off the land to survive...even if those were very hard times. destroying the indians way of life is, ironically, just a precursor to destroying all of mankind. one giant step for man...one giant toilet flush for mankind. now, keanu reeves has to come in his ufo and tells us we are to be exterminated cause we are outta control. damn.

10. RocketRaccoon

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's Fatty's World. Still, it's a stupid racist comment, humor intended or not, and I'm sure he intends to be funny. My friend with the Harvard MBA, the financial wiz who's part Cherokee, would laugh. Of course, then he'd suggest a good therapist. ;)

12. RocketRaccoon

My cuz and I had a conversation about 20 years ago about what would we do if the whole world collapsed and only 10% of the worlds populations survived. He wanted an ounce of coke to end his life because he couldn't deal with the challenges of living without technology. I told him that if the **** hits the fan, I'm surviving and would be happy to find me a little place up on a beach to survive on what nature offers.

Yea, I'm with you.

edit: how appropriate I'm talking to someone who calls himself Surfguy. :grin:

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You can't help yourself can you?

14. tutu_boston

tutu_boston Member

Why would the government purchase an hour of television time though? The media will be all over it anyhow.

15. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

If only someone had raised that issue in post #86...

16. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

How have you not been banned? You say anything remotely close to that about any other race and you would be freaking done here. :rolleyes:

17. Fatty FatBastard

How anyone can take what I wrote seriously is beyond me.

18. RocketRaccoon

You know Fat, I'm finally seeing you with a different shade of glasses and I'm starting to understand some of the animosity for you.

In the end, Fatty, that was just a very poor attempt of humor at the expense of some very honorable, good people.

19. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

For all we know Fatty sidelines as a native american , an extra terrestrial AND as very honorable and good people (where has he been the past week or so?) so it is wise not to try and pretend to understand the Fatty and his ways.

20. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Oh I don't know maybe because my Grandfather was Indian and got crap his entire life for it. WTF is wrong with you?!