1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

***UFC The Final Chapter***

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Nashvegas, Oct 10, 2006.

Tags:
  1. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

That was like Tyson-[British Boxer] fight.

The good thing is Shamrok wins Tito's friendship in the end.. I think that was the reason why he fought Tito. There ws no way he can win the game but I guess his agenda was to end their bad past.

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Kind of an odd way to make friends. Let's see, I'll just let him KICK MY ASS on national TV, then maybe he'll be my friend if I ask nice enough.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

3. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Shamrok conceded after that fight that Tito is the best fighter.

In the UFC world, kicking ass is not that odd..

4. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

the way ken went up to tito and said something like "we made alot of money together", just cheapens it for me.

it made ken seem like a two faced liar. here u are conceding to the guy that just kicked your ass for the third time, when u two are suppose to be mortal enemies.

i dont care what anyone says, there is a difference between conceding like a broken fighter and showing sportsmanship.

showing sportsmanship would have been ken just shaking hands and saying good fight then leave, not another word. he did not do that.

instead he went up to tito and desparately tried to make friends while tito is flipping him off and doing his grave digger routine. which i think is pretty funny.