1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UFC covering up positive drug test results?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Angkor Wat, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

What's next? Is Dana going to get a fighter out of jail so he can have his match and go right back to jail afterwards?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/...nderson-silva-fight-failed-drug-test-mma-news

2. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

UFC is not covering up failed drug tests, they are not public record. Only way it gets out is if the fighter decides to reveal it.

#2 mikol13, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Really? That doesn't seem right. Considering how it seems like every other sport reveals when an athlete tests positive for a drug test. Even boxing, who deals with the same Athletic commision as UFC, will reveal positive and negative results.

Plus I believe you are wrong. I clearly remember Alistair Overeem failed a drug test and it was revealed (it was with the NSAC so might be tougher to cover up). And if it was up to him, I highly doubt that Overeem revealed it on his own.

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Wouldn't be surprised, Dana doesn't strike me as the most upstanding guy.

5. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

6. Kenmaye

Kenmaye Member

Re:

Only poor guys trapped in these results.