1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UEFA Champions League 2010-2011

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by AroundTheWorld, Aug 26, 2010.

Tags:
  1. digitalbreach

digitalbreach Member

lol...

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Chicharitoooo!

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Usually for a soccer match I can get a great stream no prob -- but I guess there is an exceptionally high number of people trying to get this match because all my streams are failing... bad.

4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I think they have a pill for that.

Damn...goal Drogba.

EDIT: GOAL PARK!

Good night, Chelska...

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

God damn torres is the biggest waste of 50 million pounds ever. Didn't care for him when he was at Liverpool, now hate this overrated POS now that he's on chelsea.

BIG changes are needed for this team. Torres better get his *** together or the days of being elite are over for the club.

7. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Good things happen when Ji-Sung plays.

8. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

He was an excellent player for Liverpool but like all players there's a time to sell high and buy low. The reds were extremely lucky that Chelsea were willing buyers in January. Granted the reason the deal was hush hush until the last minute was cos Chelsea didn't want Man.City stepping in to steal Torres but that just lets you know the kind of braintrust running things at both Chelsea and City.
    United, even Arsenal that need(ed) a striker bad, wouldn't have touched El nino with a ten foot pole.

9. ferrari77

Yep! Excellent win for United.
    I said to a few mates that I bet you half the battle was won when SAF and the United team saw Torres' name on the Chelsea team sheet.
    That team is in shambles and I bet more rumblings start coming out as the season comes to a close and Ancelotti inevitably departs. (Ridiculous stuff I read from the English media about how he hopes he gets a contract extension. I called straight B.S. because it is beyond obvious that he wants out. He is not making his own decisions and that will be mentioned en masse in the coming weeks imho).

Kalou's expression as he was coming on said everything. Anelka was ticked off that he was coming off, Kalou had a look that said "I don't know wtf is going on and I really don't care bruv. Let's just get the match over with and head back to London".

They're a mess.

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: OMG.

Chicharito, you are a great finisher, sir. :eek:

11. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Maybe if Ancelotti wasn't such an idiot and played Drogba in the first half, we would have won this game.

I hope we release Torres and let him go be lazy somewhere else. What a waste of money he is.

Drogba=goals

Torres=laziness

Good game Man U, maybe next time we will put up a better challenge if we don't play Torres.

12. ferrari77

You can't just release him cos Chelsea are still making pyts on the 50m. The hope is that he goes on slight run of form to end the season and they can sell him for even half that amount to a gullible la liga side but I don't think any team is as daft as Chelsea or Man.City that they'd pay even close to 25 mill for Torres at this point.

13. leroy

Maybe 25 mill pesos. They're stuck with him and it's hilarious.

14. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Good things happen when Chicharito plays :cool:

15. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

No one talking about Barca? :(
    I guess Man U-Chelsea was the more competitive match but no one... Where are my Cules at?

16. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Barca and Real play Saturday and then the next three Wednesdays.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I watched the 2nd leg but what's there to talk about? We won the matchup after the 3rd goal in the first game:grin:

I'm ready for El Classico though. We're down a few good men but I think we still stick it to Mourinhno....AGAIN.

18. leroy

Not exactly a classic matchup or one that was even remotely competitive. We'll be sure to talk about them a bunch over the next few weeks, though...if that makes you feel better.

i'm expecting some carnage with as much as Barca and Real are playing in the near future.

19. digitalbreach

digitalbreach Member

Will probably be watching El Clasico this weekend. My brother is a big Barca fan and I'm paying him a visit. Will see if Real makes a better showing than last time. Still they are too far back to catch up.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Guess who's Back in the Final?

[​IMG]

That's who.:cool: