1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tyson Chandler says Chandler Parsons is "Butthurt" about Deandre Jordan Saga

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by PhatPharaoh, Jul 11, 2015.

1. hakeemthagreat

Parsons is privileged role player who thinks he's more important than he really is. The guy who unnecessarily takes shots at us in his free time, is now "butthurt" Jordan didn't wanna play with him and his privileged owner. Shut up & know your role chump. Tell Fegan try again next summer

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Do you guys think it is actually Doc Rivers that told DJ not to contact Cuban directly?

Seeing how the media portrayed Dwight's decision and what actually happened, there must be more to this story. I feel like the only reason why DJ would act in such an unprofessional manner is because he got some bad advice from Doc.

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

So, it's OK that Deandre didn't contact the Clippers, his team of the past several years, but it's not OK that he didn't contact Cuban. And it's OK that Cuban didn't have a problem with DJ not contacting the Clippers, but having Fegan do it? Got it, Mark.

4. DreamEarlNolan

It's a shame journalist don't fact check their articles better these days. From the article:

Dallas Mavs Star? The one and only person that would consider Parsons a star is Parsons. And Cuban might try to spin Parsons as a star, but deep down he knows better.

5. dandorotik

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

portions gon portions

[​IMG]

7. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Do you know DeAndre didn't tell the Clippers?
    Do you know LAC was trying to contact DeAndre, and he dodged them?

Even still, what he did to DAL was worse.

And don't get me wrong... lol. I'm still f*** DAL.

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

**** the macs I hope this happens to them time and time again

9. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Is misleading thread title is misleading. He said Parsons was buthurt.... But a good guy. No context.

10. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Doc said Fegan, not Jordan contacted him to tell Doc Jordan was leaving.

Don't know if Jordan ever dodged the Clips, but he was the one who contacted the team to let them know he didn't want to leave.

11. dandorotik

Yes as a matter of fact, deandre's agent called doc rivers to break the news.

12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Man, that was as good an interview as I've seen in a while. The honesty reminded me of when Jared Dudley did that radio interview that was so candid last year.

(this is dudley if you don't know what I'm talking about)
    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=12961413

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Harden's defense was good enough to kill his team a couple of times. He mentions Dwight and Bevs as the only two on the Rockets who buy in defensively. That's pure BS.

14. hooroo

hooroo Member

Who's hating on DJ?

Parsons coming back from microfracture, being paid max by Mavs
    Matthews coming back from torn achilles, getting paid max by Mavs

See the pattern? DJ made the right choice.

15. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Not telling LAC himself was punkish, but DeAndre did inform the Clippers. And that's a far cry from he nor his agent telling the Mavs anything. And that's an even farther cry from not answering and dodging phone calls. You're a smarter poster than to suggest both situations are equal.

16. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

It's his honesty, not mine. Every fan here knows how great a defender that Trevor Ariza is. Josh Smith can lock down pretty well too. We have a very active defense. I just like his interviews because he says what everyone else is thinking. He's actually very complimentary of the Rockets style of play in the other interview I heard last year.

17. Celebriduck

Celebriduck Member

I'm just looking forward to seeing the Mavs fall apart this season. Grandpa Dirk, Washed out Deron and pretty boy don't have a chance in the West.

18. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

I think it was a dick move but if it had to happen to anyone I'm so glad it's Dallas.

19. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Most of the pros are forgetting that the agent, who normally does handle this sort of thing, was cut out of the loop. If Jordan is going to cut his agent out of the loop, then he needs to take care of things his agent normally would...like calling the team you made a verbal commitment too and telling them you changed you mind.

Plus, does anyone really think professional athletes are the go to source for proper business etiquette????

20. ThaShark316_28

Parsons was right as ****.