1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tyson Chandler punches Dwight Howard in Game 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joshuaao, Apr 27, 2015.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

2. jman7373

jman7373 Member

Is this photoshopped?? :eek:

Them some chicken legs.

3. IzakDavid13

4. IzakDavid13

The Blonde has thicker legs than Chandler Tyson...

5. IzakDavid13

6. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

That tells you a lot about blondes, my friend.. ;)

1 person likes this.
  7. IzakDavid13

Dirk Spitting clip...

First he goes nuts at the refs, swearing and throwing a tantrum, then he spits on the court, and finishes it off with a death state.

Did he get a Tech...hell no.

It's Dirk.

Mavs.

Cuban.

$25,000 Fine.

8. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

Have a beer and relax IzakDavid. It's going to be ok.

9. yo

yo Contributing Member

How do Chandler's legs not snap in half?? :eek:

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Would have loved to be in the room as they watched it and then see how they try to explain it with a straight face [that no punch was thrown/no swing of the fist]. :grin:

Good ol' NBA and their selective choosing.

11. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

IzakDavid, chill homie. Have a beer, light up a spliff, go kick it at the beach or something. It's going to be ok. Rockets will own the Mavs tommorow.

12. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

Fight fire with fire and try to bait Chandler into doing something stupid... and while he's in there, knock jj on his arse when he tries to get in the lane.

13. IzakDavid13

I don't drink or smoke anymore...but I could really use a Bundaberg Rum & coke right now... Throw a few shrimp on the barbie. ( we call shrimp prawns btw ), some baby back ribs, chicken wings, corn...mmmm

Feel better already!

Then I look at my Twittwr & Facebook and see that NBA ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT TYSON CHANDLER OR DIRK!!!!

[​IMG]

AREERRGHHHHHHGJH!!!

:p

God Bless & GO ROCKETS!!!

14. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

wow tyson los ta ton of respect form me. not cuz of the pucnh, but this makes it official, he's a little b****! he's a skinny defensice center, he knows when going up against the bigger centers he cant defend them conventionally. but he's b****ing and crying about dwight being too physicial? ****in pathetic

15. hooroo

hooroo Member

Gotta Spam social media with the video

16. finsraider

finsraider Member

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

When you have super long legs like that it's probably really hard to add major mass.

18. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

She's the perfect kind of thick.

19. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I didn't really see a closed fist...even in the pic above. His land looks partially open if you ask me. The angle I saw...it looked more like an elbow swing than a punch. I guess you could argue it was an elbow swing because he whiffed...but it looked like he was throwing an elbow. I'd rather he play. If Dwight is doing his thing, then it shouldn't matter. The fact is Chandler had his best game this last game but he's not much of a factor imo...unless you count the Rockets getting to the rim a lot. He's terrible at defending the rim and blocking shots imo. I guess he used to be good at that but he looks a few steps slow these days. He does put on a wonderful display of mean looking facial grimaces and looks like his ho just stole his money on many plays, though.

20. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Problem is that chandler's been doing stupid stuff. He reacts every other rebounding possession just desperate to get the refs to watch Dwight's every move. He complains excessively, he pouts, he retracts his arms in tantrum-like action ... Tyson Chandler is getting away with all of it. The punch was the icing on the cake.

However, in so glad he's not suspended. I want him to be part of the team on the floor whose asses got sent home for the season Tuesday night.

That whole organization is filled with douche bags. The owner we all knew. The roster is not surprising. Filled with cheaters: barrea, Harris, dirk are the main culprits with their excessive flopping. But head coach Rick Carlisle? He flails his arms, throws outrageous tantrums and pouted publicly. What a jackass. He fits right in. The players truly are a representation of their coach at Dallas. What a disgrace.

1 person likes this.